Thread: Tactical Gear for kids wanting to LARP

Feedback Score

Tactical Gear for kids wanting to LARP

My 9yr old is obsessed with the military and dresses like an Operator everywhere we go. Chest rig, molle pouches, the whole nine yards. It’s all way too big however and we’re looking for a good source for kids sizes in all this stuff. Specifically a chest rig/PC, a NON-ballistic “bump” helmet and now he’s wanting a drop leg holster for his toy Glock.
    Drop leg holster can likely be standard adult sized, but we’d really love for the chest rig/PC and helmet to be sized for a 9yr old. I’ve seen a couple sites with very limited kids gear, but at least the prices were right. Anyone have the best source for kids sized Tac gear?
    I know nothing about airsoft or paintball mfrs and sources, but I’m betting this will likely be the industry to turn to. Not necessarily looking to buy top quality as it will obviously be outgrown in time.
    Any recommendations appreciated.
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Have you looked at micro chest rigs like those from Haley Strategic, O.S.O.E. or Spiritus Systems?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Army world has decent gear for kids, I bought my son a multicam combat uniform when he was about 9 and it held up well.

I think they have plate carriers that will fit a child.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk