Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about the Covid vaccine

Feedback Score

Question about the Covid vaccine

If it doesn't stop infection or transmission, is it really a vaccine?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Of course not.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Technically by definition, it is. Now, you can argue that the definition has been changed. But is it an immunization? No, it is not.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Technically by definition, it is. Now, you can argue that the definition has been changed. But is it an immunization? No, it is not.
    IIRC the pre-2019 CDC definition of vaccine was for a product that created immunity. Only once they saw "vax" problems was the definition changed to weasel words that the current US-market Covid jabs fit into.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The CDC did, in fact, change the definition they show on their website a few months ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lou...ils-2655495838

"The definition of vaccine we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition."
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'll see if I can find the old definition. Basically, if it can make the body make antibodies, it's a vaccine. If it prevents catching and transmission, it's an immunization.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll see if I can find the old definition. Basically, if it can make the body make antibodies, it's a vaccine. If it prevents catching and transmission, it's an immunization.
    The link I posted has screen caps of former and current definition as posted on the CDC website.

I tried to post the screen cap directly but the window just sat there doing nothing.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Whenever I can get back to my office at the hospital, probably after my radiation treatment, I'll whip out the old (and I literally mean old) virology and microbiology textbooks from grad school, and see how the definitions differ. I don't want to go from my already crappy memory to try to remember them.

Feedback Score
    The facts don't matter because this entire hoax was never about facts to begin with. The Davos planned this to bring about the great reset.

Arguing facts and science serves 2 purposes, divide and distract people from whats really going on.

https://rumble.com/embed/vqq4m5/?pub=6xx5n
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Whenever I can get back to my office at the hospital, probably after my radiation treatment, I'll whip out the old (and I literally mean old) virology and microbiology textbooks from grad school, and see how the definitions differ. I don't want to go from my already crappy memory to try to remember them.
    I'd be curious to see how that definition compares with this one from Websters 7th Ed:

"²Vaccine:...2 : a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast