Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Navy SEALs to stop using Washington state parks after residents voice fears...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Navy SEALs to stop using Washington state parks after residents voice fears...

Crybaby snowflakes in Washington want the Navy SEALs to stop training at state parks because after 30 years they are all sudden afraid of frog men around every corner.

The Navy has used Washington state coastal parks for over 30 years for SEAL cold water training and other special operations exercises, with leaders saying the area offers the perfect environment to simulate what the elite forces may encounter on difficult operations overseas.

"This area provides a unique environment of cold water, extreme tidal changes, multi-variant currents, low visibility, complex underwater terrain, climate and rigorous land terrain, which provides an advanced training environment," Navy spokesman Joe Overton told Coffee or Die Magazine.

But the Navy's use of Washington shoreline has recently come under fire from local residents who are concerned about both the physiological and environmental impact the SEAL training can have on others using the parks.

Navy SEALs to stop using Washington state parks after residents voice fears of seeing 'armed men'
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Physiological impact on others? Like, are the SEALs strangling hippies now? Or is psychological simply too hard to spell?
    Last edited by 1168; 01-27-22 at 08:41.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Is this place to post how many parks SF and the Marines train in? No? Ok.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And the wussification of America continues. People are not only not interested in serving themselves, nor can be bothered to even follow current events, but they don't want to be reminded that such things exist, or be confronted with the evidence that men that actually have a backbone are still around.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    I think it is really SEALs that don’t want to cold water train….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    For Fukks sake, this agonizing, ever downward, toilet swirl will apparently never stop.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Physiological impact on others? Like, are the SEALs strangling hippies now?
    If they were - would anyone else even know about it?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    If they were - would anyone else even know about it?
    It’d be hard to write a JCOM or NCM without knowing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Physiological impact on others? Like, are the SEALs strangling hippies now?
    Do you need a special tag for that?
    These guys have all of the fun, man did I pick the wrong ASI.

Feedback Score
    I am guessing about this but I grew up in Washington and my bet is the SEALs were out on the ocean side of the Olympic Peninsula. Almost nobody lives on the ocean side, so I don't get why any ones upset

Liberals are idiots

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast