Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Young vs Joe Rogan.

Feedback Score
    The broader view here is that the mainstream is coming for Rogan as a unified front more and more. Instead of attempting to debate Joe and more importantly Joe’s guest, their default is to attempt to censor and cancel his show.

The narrative that they’ve built over the past couple years is crumbling and we’re seeing the beast lash out as it’s going down. Joe’s podcast is a beacon of opposition to the curated narrative and this poses a threat to their control of available information.

We are supposed to live in a society which promotes and advocates the dissemination of opposing view points, Joe’s podcast embodies that - which is why the current mainstream is so threatened by his show; they do not believe in these ideals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    The broader view here is that the mainstream is coming for Rogan as a unified front more and more. Instead of attempting to debate Joe and more importantly Joe’s guest, their default is to attempt to censor and cancel his show.

The narrative that they’ve built over the past couple years is crumbling and we’re seeing the beast lash out as it’s going down. Joe’s podcast is a beacon of opposition to the curated narrative and this poses a threat to their control of available information.

We are supposed to live in a society which promotes and advocates the dissemination of opposing view points, Joe’s podcast embodies that - which is why the current mainstream is so threatened by his show; they do not believe in these ideals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's 100% True.

Feedback Score
    whats funny is he sold off his music collection I heard and basically does not even have rights to his own stuff anymore ? heard that on some other podcast mocking the idiot

Feedback Score
    How to make yourself look inconsequential in one easy step.

Feedback Score
    I don't have Spotify. Is there a place I can see most or all or the episodes that cover COVID and the climate?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    whats funny is he sold off his music collection I heard and basically does not even have rights to his own stuff anymore ? heard that on some other podcast mocking the idiot
    That's right, he sold off his music book. He doesn't have a legal leg to stand on about asking people is music.

I don't know who Joe Rogan is except from what I've read in the media, I've not heard one podcast. But I hear the attorney general talk about wanting to either make or strong arm platforms and services censor Rogan, that's just old fashioned censorship and fascism.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Oh, no not the defunct boy band One Direction Joe is in for it now.

The Hollywood liberal establishment is already using their usual bully boy tactics to exert pressure on other music acts to join the cancel Rogan club.

Big Bang Theory co-creator Bill Prady tweeted to his 199,000 followers a call for the world's biggest pop superstars to follow Young and boycott Spotify, tweeting directly the accounts of Swift, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Shakira, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars, Pink, Selena Gomez, Eminem, Demi Lovato, Adele, Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Harry Styles, Miley Cyrus, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Mariah Carey, Wiz Khalifa and even the defunct boy band One Direction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ee-speech.html
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Eric Clapton with an opposing position. Somewhat surprised that a major part of why he holds this position(negative reaction) got mentioned in the article at all, albeit midway through the article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...cine-lockdown/

Feedback Score
    I think the Rogan’s audience is the kind that is tuned in and voting- and has a relatively open mind, and can see BS. The more they push against Joe, the more the left looks desperate and a bully.

For G_D’s sake, get the guy asking questions and trying to learn taken out!

At least the right doesn’t try to deplatform and cull people. We call BS when we see BS, and leave it at that.

I want to hear more, especially about the Climate discussion. Peterson is right, a model is a simplification of the real system. Otherwise it wouldn’t be a simulation, it would be a copy of the thing. And the models have been HORRIBLE at predicting the future. What they do is re-jigger the model to show that it coorlates in the past and then goes HOT in the future, and say, look we predicted the past! But they aren’t predicting the past, they are juicing the model to match it. The models from 1990 or 2000 that gave predictions for 2020 were way off. Their models are so bad, and their bias so strong that they not one of them questioned the story about the Himalayan ice sheet disappearing by like 2030 or even earlier. Total BS and their bias didn’t let them see it.

AND from what I’ve read they kind of prove Peterson’s point about everything being climate change- or linked to climate change, or climate change is the greatest threat.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/27/us/jo...ntl/index.html

“ Such an absurd argument leads to a dismissal of physics, chemistry, biology, and every other field of science where one formulates (and tests—that's the critical part Peterson seems to fail to understand) conceptual models that attempt to simplify the system and distill the key components and their interactions," Mann said.
    "Every great discovery in science has arisen this way. Including the physics of electromagnetism that allowed Peterson and Rogan to record and broadcast this silly and absurd conversation."
    Uhm, no. That isn’t how science works. As in trying to say that modeling the climate is how radios were invented. That is RETARDED. It’s hard to explain why it is so wrong because it is so wrong.

And to basically prove Peterson’s point about Climate Huckters making everything about climate and over doing it:

"Similar anti-science spread by these two individuals about COVID-19 likely has and will continue to lead to fatalities. Even more will perish from extremely dangerous and deadly weather extremes if we fail to act on the climate crisis. So the promotion of misinformation about climate change is in some ways even more dangerous."
    Climate Science isn’t actually really SCIENCE since you can’t run experiments. Unless you got some spare planets to F with. All they can do is look at data that they collect and make predictions- and they aren’t good at it, and they all tend to run hot. Science- like the kind that gave us radios and chemistry and physics is about have a hypothesis and testing it with an experiment. You can’t run a climate experiment- AND like I mentioned, the results collected are the ones that you want to look at.

Case in point- Global Warming was going to lead to more and bigger Hurricanes- and as soon as that prediction/wish came out, we went into the longest ‘drought’ of Hurricanes hitting the US. God laughs.

This Science take over by the left really pisses me off. As I’ve mentioned, degreed chemist, industrial chemist, I get published and sent around the world to talk to people about specialty chemicals. I was at a conference this week and a competitor referenced me twice in a presentation about the tech I work on. I science. This stuff pisses me off.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 01-28-22 at 19:17.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I think the Rogan’s audience is the kind that is tuned in and voting- and has a relatively open mind, and can see BS. The more they push against Joe, the more the left looks desperate and a bully.

For G_D’s sake, get the guy asking questions and trying to learn taken out!

At least the right doesn’t try to deplatform and cull people. We call BS when we see BS, and leave it at that.
    CNN is the biggest culprit right now; they are dying, and Rogan is gaining audience.
    Every story they print or broadcast on him is a biased POS.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast