Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Young vs Joe Rogan.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Joe will kick his wrinkled, drug-addled ass!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by qsy View Post
    Coffee just came out of my nose....you rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    A lot of times when I question someone's actions, I like to get their age. Neil is like 76.
    So that puts him at 20 in 1966, so he should know better, you don't get to live through the Kennedy being shot, the Viet Nam War, Agent Orange, Watergate and the Civil Rights Movement and not question your Government's treatment of people they disagree with.
    I'm afraid he's just old and foolish, but he can afford to I'm sure, it's just that nothing proves your feet are clay like hypocrisy.
    Those hippies he used to run with are in power now. They couldn’t possibly be bad.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I thought Neil Young was dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Just an old F&*K trying to stay relevant. Eff him.
    This!^^^
    Young is a putz that has never been relevant as far as I'm concerned! I'm close to 60 and wonder how that dick could make it in music... it's beyond me. Liberal tw*t... He can go f*** himself with one of his guitars for all I care.
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Neil Young has always been a total douche and his music has always sucked. Nothings changed. Glad Spotify ditched his ass.
    Accurate.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I thought Neil Young was dead.
    Only in relevancy.

Feedback Score
    I heard on the radio last night that Spotify was something like 60% of his streaming revenue.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Hey Hey, My My, Neil Young can dry up and die...............
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know when you want to start pointing out hypocrisy and de-platforming people for their opinions, you also need to point out;
    A lot of people you de-platformed have proven to be right or plausible.
    A lot of possible treatments have been overlooked to go after Fauci's Miricale vaccine, well, we're on like shot three or four now, wanna try some ivermectin now?
    The President, Vice President and Fauci have misspoken, or outright lied to you and you expect what from a MMA announcer and Comedian?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast