Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ammo incorporated

Feedback Score
    Looking like PSA is ramping up their new brand AAC ammo. They posted some pics and capacity looks like it could be pretty big

They have some components listed on their site already with ammo to follow

https://palmettostatearmory.com/bran...mmunition.html

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Looking like PSA is ramping up their new brand AAC ammo.
    That doesn't sound sketchy.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    That doesn't sound sketchy.
    I held a PSA AK today, the finish was unblemished at a quick glance, the wood seemed fine. The weapon racked smoothly, and they made the trigger very light. The FSB was canted, and I wasn't shocked by that.

The asking price was just under $1,000.

I know AK prices have gone way up, but I wouldn't have paid $5 hundo for it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I held a PSA AK today, the finish was unblemished at a quick glance, the wood seemed fine. The weapon racked smoothly, and they made the trigger very light. The FSB was canted, and I wasn't shocked by that.

The asking price was just under $1,000.

I know AK prices have gone way up, but I wouldn't have paid $5 hundo for it.
    Outside of Arsenal, I don't know what AK is good to go. The AK market isn't like the AR market with Colt, BCM, LMT, KAC, Geissele ....PSA is def not on the goto list.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The only thing I noticed was when it was time to clean up brass, the casings were all behind me around the 5 or 6 o'clock position. Not sure if that's indicative of the ejection pattern. Just an observation.
    Last edited by odugrad; 01-28-22 at 18:37. Reason: Spelling error

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by odugrad View Post
    The only thing I noticed was when it was time to clean up brass, the casings were all behind me around the 5 or 6 o'clock position. Not sure if that's indicative of the ejection pattern. Just an observation.
    Does that differ from other ammo for your gun? It could indicate a milder load if hot stuff kicks out more forward.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Looking like PSA is ramping up their new brand AAC ammo. They posted some pics and capacity looks like it could be pretty big

Damn good pricing on the ammo IF it's reliable. Must be intro pricing or PSA is using it as a loss leader. This should shake up ammo pricing if the quality is good!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra20zebra20 View Post
    Damn good pricing on the ammo IF it's reliable. Must be intro pricing or PSA is using it as a loss leader. This should shake up ammo pricing if the quality is good!
    What i posted was just components, not sure what the ammo pricing will be, but guessing competitive. I am no fanboy of PSA, but hoping it is decent stuff. They are brining steel case manufacturing to the US as well. JJE Holdings is the parent company and they have been buying up companies at a good clip.

Feedback Score
    It's been good to go in my guns. The company also owns gun broker and others.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I'd rather see them get AAC suppressors back on the market and hopefully support the legacy products.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast