Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Massive changes in the rules in Europe, the far east is opening up, rules are radically changing in a lot of places, have people woken up?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    England dropping mandates. Denmark dropping mandates. There is another I cannot recall

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    35 to 55,000 Truckers descending on Canada. Trudeau has labeled these actions with the Truckers as "White Supremacy" of Course, He immediately went into hiding.
    If you watch, folks in our own .gov are even backing off a bit.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    35 to 55,000 Truckers descending on Canada. Trudeau has labeled these actions with the Truckers as "White Supremacy" of Course, He immediately went into hiding.
    If you watch, folks in our own .gov are even backing off a bit.
    In individual states there are more judges putting down mandates. I think it's too soon to call it, but I fell like the house of cards is getting ready to crumble.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Or they are using this opportunity to have the “trouble makers” self-identify before the real crack down?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Or they are using this opportunity to have the “trouble makers” self-identify before the real crack down?
    I think it's a bit bigger than that, there's already a Trucker shortage, they are cutting off their nose to spite their faces.
    Look if the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated and it doesn't stop the vaccinated from passing it to others. Why Bother? I've weighed the risk benefit and don't want the shot are you willing to harm me until I do accept?
    also;
    I want someone to look into the money Nursing Homes gave Cuomo to stock their shelves in Nursing Home, no matter how many died, you'll see some change.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Look if the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated and it doesn't stop the vaccinated from passing it to others. Why Bother? I've weighed the risk benefit and don't want the shot are you willing to harm me until I do accept?
    I read where some hospitals want to deny treatment to non-vaccinated people?

How in the FUKK did the medical community get so corrupted. The shot DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. It's 100% downside risk.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Oh! What about the couple arrested for fake shot cards in Buffalo????

Can you imagine such bull shit?? Racist BLM rioters don't even get pursued, but a covid card for a worthless vaccine warrants arrest???
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

How in the FUKK did the medical community get so corrupted. The shot DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. It's 100% downside risk.
    Its not just hospitals Mark. Doctors are denying treatment as well. Happened to my neighbor who's been seeing this physician for over 20 years.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

This is where I really started distancing myself from 'them' with regard to my own career. I have told people, don't lump me in with them. That's so unethical and so immoral that I have no words.

When the pro-vax, pro-we-don't-want-them 'colleagues' have tried to 'talk sense into me', I said "sorry...30 years of being in shitty 3rd world countries and treating dying ebola patients and AIDS patients and holding their skeletal kids' bodies in my arms, here in the states as a paramedic giving my last dollar to a homeless man, treating people who hold socio-political values 180 degrees from my own, working as a RN in the ED treating people with compassion who are throwing their own shit at me because I know they have not taken their meds for a month...my values tell me I am taking care of people who need it, not who some people think they may or may not deserve it."

Yeah, this is my 0-100 in 2 seconds hot topic button.....

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast