Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
I read where some hospitals want to deny treatment to non-vaccinated people?

How in the FUKK did the medical community get so corrupted. The shot DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. It's 100% downside risk.
Mark, those last two sentences are not rock-solid defendable. If you were to say that it’s not useful enough to be worth the risk or cost, that could be a defendable position. Not saying you’re wrong or right, just making a point about this whole debate and how polarized we’ve become.

On the hospital (or physicians) denying treatment thing, I’m not sure of all the legal details, but “our” side is generally against healthcare being a basic right in most other debates. Hard to have it both ways. Not all departments are emergency departments, bound by law to see all patients. A primary care doc might say that their patient is non-compliant with treatment for refusing a vaccine, and say, “nah I’ve got enough patients”, but I think this is fairly unusual. I dunno, just offering another possible perspective. I honestly have not kept up with this part because its way outside my range of interests.

I continue to be more afraid of the flu than covid, and I suspect the rest of the world’s population is gradually moving in that direction. I don’t think we’re seeing an unravelling of the narrative, so much as humanity realizing that two weeks ended a long time ago, and individual governments realizing that tipping points are a thing.

As to fake Covid cards… if you want to make a stand, just say **** covid cards. A fake card just says “I’m a poser that doesn’t stand for shit”. It’d be like dudes in Cali pretending to be liberal just to appease their neighbors.