Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Feedback Score
    Sorry to say it, but masks are going to come back. They can't help themselves. A buddy, who has a relative that works at the CDC said that the CDC employees are back to wearing masks at work due to an outbreak among employees... Of course, these people are quadruple vaxed.... right?

I think that the only reason they aren't pushing a third booster is that would make 5 shots, which would be 'quintuple' vaxed? No one would know what that is...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Sorry to say it, but masks are going to come back. They can't help themselves. A buddy, who has a relative that works at the CDC said that the CDC employees are back to wearing masks at work due to an outbreak among employees... Of course, these people are quadruple vaxed.... right?

I think that the only reason they aren't pushing a third booster is that would make 5 shots, which would be 'quintuple' vaxed? No one would know what that is...
    It’s all part of the ramp up to the steal of the mid-terms.

Just like a fine Swiss watch.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    It’s all part of the ramp up to the steal of the mid-terms.

Just like a fine Swiss watch.
    That's why I'm photocopying 29 million write-in votes for Kathy Barnette for Senate in PA NOW. If Biteme can win PA by 29 million votes, we can bury that slimy Dr. OOOZE by the same margin!!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

Good luck getting that genie back in the bottle. People are wise to their shenanigans now. It may stick in NYC or LA, but the rest of the country is going to tell them to go piss up a rope.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    That's why I'm photocopying 29 million write-in votes for Kathy Barnette for Senate in PA NOW. If Biteme can win PA by 29 million votes, we can bury that slimy Dr. OOOZE by the same margin!!!!
    I think you needed to check her ability to tell the truth.

She’s an anti-Trump Ohzero loving liar from everything I’ve heard. Apparently the media supported her as well, so that is a big red flag for ya too.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I think you needed to check her ability to tell the truth.

She’s an anti-Trump Ohzero loving liar from everything I’ve heard. Apparently the media supported her as well, so that is a big red flag for ya too.
    lamestreamers & RINOs did her in.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Monkeypox, anyone?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The K is silent...let's buy some MP vaccines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ential-case-n/

Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Monkeypox, anyone?
    Last edited by Artos; 05-20-22 at 08:14.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The K is silent...let's buy some MP vaccines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ential-case-n/
    “Estimates of the case-fatality rate for monkeypox in Africa vary from 1% to 15%, with the highest risk of death in young children. In one study of 300 patients in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the overall mortality rate was 10% and the mortality rate in unvaccinated children was 15-20%. Respiratory complications occurred in 12% of patients in this study.
    A point I made over and over was that if COVID went after kids the way that it went after grandma, we would lose our minds. Looks like they fixed that problem…..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Clown show...pfizer is going to make sure you are compliant in taking your meds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mythinfor...40984376459264
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast