Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I read where some hospitals want to deny treatment to non-vaccinated people?

How in the FUKK did the medical community get so corrupted. The shot DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. It's 100% downside risk.
    Mark, those last two sentences are not rock-solid defendable. If you were to say that it’s not useful enough to be worth the risk or cost, that could be a defendable position. Not saying you’re wrong or right, just making a point about this whole debate and how polarized we’ve become.

On the hospital (or physicians) denying treatment thing, I’m not sure of all the legal details, but “our” side is generally against healthcare being a basic right in most other debates. Hard to have it both ways. Not all departments are emergency departments, bound by law to see all patients. A primary care doc might say that their patient is non-compliant with treatment for refusing a vaccine, and say, “nah I’ve got enough patients”, but I think this is fairly unusual. I dunno, just offering another possible perspective. I honestly have not kept up with this part because its way outside my range of interests.

I continue to be more afraid of the flu than covid, and I suspect the rest of the world’s population is gradually moving in that direction. I don’t think we’re seeing an unravelling of the narrative, so much as humanity realizing that two weeks ended a long time ago, and individual governments realizing that tipping points are a thing.

As to fake Covid cards… if you want to make a stand, just say **** covid cards. A fake card just says “I’m a poser that doesn’t stand for shit”. It’d be like dudes in Cali pretending to be liberal just to appease their neighbors.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    This is where I really started distancing myself from 'them' with regard to my own career. I have told people, don't lump me in with them. That's so unethical and so immoral that I have no words.

When the pro-vax, pro-we-don't-want-them 'colleagues' have tried to 'talk sense into me', I said "sorry...30 years of being in shitty 3rd world countries and treating dying ebola patients and AIDS patients and holding their skeletal kids' bodies in my arms, here in the states as a paramedic giving my last dollar to a homeless man, treating people who hold socio-political values 180 degrees from my own, working as a RN in the ED treating people with compassion who are throwing their own shit at me because I know they have not taken their meds for a month...my values tell me I am taking care of people who need it, not who some people think they may or may not deserve it."

Yeah, this is my 0-100 in 2 seconds hot topic button.....
    Pretty much. Fortunately, few bother trying to “talk sense” into me. Probably because it is not their ethics that I question, but their science and priorities.

Feedback Score
    This is why I primarily pay cash/HSA for medical and chose my docs. I get to deal with folks I trust.

I only use my insurance for labs and if I ever need something catastrophic.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    the Giant oak out in front of your house they cut the trunk 2/3 of the way through and said YEAH good enough ! we will leave it standing !
    wait till a snow storm or wind storm !

damage is done lives are destroyed from business to mental issues etc..

never should have happened the way it did ! and amazing the whole world was in on it ! the great reset guys are just laughing saying you said it was impossible !
    considering most people lost a huge amount of income and wealth the top wealthy people in the world for the most part doubled their wealth !

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    This is why I primarily pay cash/HSA for medical and chose my docs. I get to deal with folks I trust.

I only use my insurance for labs and if I ever need something catastrophic.
    I am a relatively smart and relatively educated ('smart' and 'educated' are often not married). I have a masters in health policy from a top-5 program; in which I have had economics and healthcare finance. I absolutely cannot decipher my insurance and hospital statements. And you know what? Neither can a couple of the hospital billing people. I get told "Ummmm, I don't know, I need to make a call and find out" and never hear from them again.

Insurance, cost, and billing is a whole 'nother thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Mark, those last two sentences are not rock-solid defendable. If you were to say that it’s not useful enough to be worth the risk or cost, that could be a defendable position. Not saying you’re wrong or right, just making a point about this whole debate and how polarized we’ve become.

On the hospital (or physicians) denying treatment thing, I’m not sure of all the legal details, but “our” side is generally against healthcare being a basic right in most other debates. Hard to have it both ways. Not all departments are emergency departments, bound by law to see all patients. A primary care doc might say that their patient is non-compliant with treatment for refusing a vaccine, and say, “nah I’ve got enough patients”, but I think this is fairly unusual. I dunno, just offering another possible perspective. I honestly have not kept up with this part because its way outside my range of interests.

I continue to be more afraid of the flu than covid, and I suspect the rest of the world’s population is gradually moving in that direction. I don’t think we’re seeing an unravelling of the narrative, so much as humanity realizing that two weeks ended a long time ago, and individual governments realizing that tipping points are a thing.

As to fake Covid cards… if you want to make a stand, just say **** covid cards. A fake card just says “I’m a poser that doesn’t stand for shit”. It’d be like dudes in Cali pretending to be liberal just to appease their neighbors.
    The lack of complex or even just competent or at least coherent govt policy is just crazy. GOV has a lot of power in a pandemic, but it is in relation to the threat. This was a threat- and an asymmetrical threat to the population. But it wasn’t Armageddon, thank God. We should have had a matrix of actions based on at least a few variables like age and health. Facebook can the tech companies can put together an individualized marketing plan for people, but we couldn’t have that same kind of tech lay out different courses for different horses.

Crazy. Incompetent…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I am a relatively smart and relatively educated ('smart' and 'educated' are often not married). I have a masters in health policy from a top-5 program; in which I have had economics and healthcare finance. I absolutely cannot decipher my insurance and hospital statements. And you know what? Neither can a couple of the hospital billing people. I get told "Ummmm, I don't know, I need to make a call and find out" and never hear from them again.

Insurance, cost, and billing is a whole 'nother thread.
    Patent lawyers for technical fields and the people that set up the billing code systems are the only jobs/people that I have never heard someone call ‘dumb’. And only reverential terms for the med bill coders…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I read where some hospitals want to deny treatment to non-vaccinated people?

How in the FUKK did the medical community get so corrupted. The shot DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. It's 100% downside risk.
    yeah the corrupted part the not going to take care of you etc... is INSANE can you imaging if EMS said sorry don't believe in your lifestyle not going to take care of you ! what would happen

in my past life when I would go to other countries often over a year at a time and be exposed to diseases in those countries that could happen we were always told do not get any pre shots for anything as throwing crap in your system that is not needed is not good for you ! if when get something deal with it locally since they know how to do that and its healthier that way

Feedback Score
    one thing that is happening we are seeing the good folks from bad folks including the good players in general as in a whole hospital refusing people or a whole city going nuts

like the folks would say OH LEO wont confiscate our guns or do this or that and yeah many will just like many health workers will now deny you based on a political idea !

good ones are around not saying they do not exist !

yeah the division is happening big time ! is it the communist manifesto ? or the great reset ? or ??? dont know dont care fact is its happening !!!!

when criminals are not prosecuted can rob stores over and over and NOTHING and as said and burn riot cities and so on flip side as seen fake cards get you in trouble and not getting something injected in your body you do not want gets you denied or lose a job or ...

WOW truly WOW times
    Last edited by Honu; 01-28-22 at 14:51.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The lack of complex or even just competent or at least coherent govt policy is just crazy. GOV has a lot of power in a pandemic, but it is in relation to the threat. This was a threat- and an asymmetrical threat to the population. But it wasn’t Armageddon, thank God. We should have had a matrix of actions based on at least a few variables like age and health. Facebook can the tech companies can put together an individualized marketing plan for people, but we couldn’t have that same kind of tech lay out different courses for different horses.

Crazy. Incompetent…
    Completely concur.

Edit: while I quoted MarkM, most of what I said was for general consumption and not meant to be directed specifically at him.
    Last edited by 1168; 01-28-22 at 15:05.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast