Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Feedback Score
    The populations are probably representative- I know nervous nellies that are all vaxed up and get themselves tested all the time for jollies.
    This is positive rate, not hospitalizations or deaths.

It is only a matter of time before the slide with the break down by vax status dissappears. It doesn’t help their narrative.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The populations are probably representative- I know nervous nellies that are all vaxed up and get themselves tested all the time for jollies.
    This is positive rate, not hospitalizations or deaths.

It is only a matter of time before the slide with the break down by vax status dissappears. It doesn’t help their narrative.
    I agree. And I know one of those nervous nellies, as well. She has no risk factors but simply must know everytime she thinks about a sniffle or gets paranoid about a potential contact. She has a serious anxiety problem that manifests itself in other ways. I won’t say why we stay in contact, but she is very fit.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    We hit the 1,000,000 dead milestone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...aths-families/

I guess we'll need to mail-in ballots this November.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Illinois has passed a law allowing you to permanently vote by mail. I don’t see how this can be abused at all….. sarcasm

https://chicagoelections.gov/en/vote-by-mail.html
    Last edited by Gabriel556; 05-13-22 at 15:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Illinois has passed a law allowing you to permanently vote by mail. I don’t see how this can be abused at all….. sarcasm

https://chicagoelections.gov/en/vote-by-mail.html
    You can only flood a sinking ship once. Sure, some GOP house seats might be at risk, but Senate and POTUS...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The local news today ran a story about how transmission rates are up in the area, including soundbites from a doctor. In the last few seconds, they said "hospitalization rates have not changed". Junk science and hyperbole.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Covid, the biological weapon unleashed on the US and the world by red china and .gov criminal pigs (bidens,obamas,soros,clintons,fauci, etc) here in the US to unseat a US president, is most likely now endemic in the US. The morbidity and mortality it causes is no greater than previous respiratory illnesses (H1N1, SARS, etc) from the past. It is merely greatly exaggerated and reported more actively. However, the money making potential and ability to control the unwashed masses with covid is unprecedented in history, hence the forever booster inoculations(cha ching $$$),testing, possible lockdowns, false narratives by the msm/.gov to control the electoral process via mail in votes, for the public safety of course is why the current congressional scum (schumer,pelosi et al) and xiden crime family will never surrender. JMHO.

Feedback Score
    Never wore a mask, never got the jab, never missed a days work, guess I’m one of the lucky 99%.

I do think the covid planners will attempt to rebuild the narrative though.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Covid, the biological weapon unleashed on the US and the world by red china and .gov criminal pigs (bidens,obamas,soros,clintons,fauci, etc) here in the US to unseat a US president, is most likely now endemic in the US. The morbidity and mortality it causes is no greater than previous respiratory illnesses (H1N1, SARS, etc) from the past. It is merely greatly exaggerated and reported more actively. However, the money making potential and ability to control the unwashed masses with covid is unprecedented in history, hence the forever booster inoculations(cha ching $$$),testing, possible lockdowns, false narratives by the msm/.gov to control the electoral process via mail in votes, for the public safety of course is why the current congressional scum (schumer,pelosi et al) and xiden crime family will never surrender. JMHO.
    I recall in March of 2020, when COVID was just taking off here, seeing that google-eyed bitch Pelosi say "We will probably need to have mail-in voting". This was 8 months before the election. Now since COVID was essentially just kicking off and no one had any idea how long it would last, sure as hell seems prophetic to call for that so early on, don't ya think? Almost like a Democrat wet dream come true.

I cannot adequately put into words just how much I despise the Left/Democrats/Liberals.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-13-22 at 20:37.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Not sure if anyone looks at Drudge any more, I just can’t help myself… flame suit on.

Anyhow, they report infection rate 7-day average nearly 3x that of last year comparable period. Death rate half.

And my wife tested positive weeks ago, swears she got it from me who was sick as a dog (but negative test). Either way, it’s not like we reported this to anyone.

Not sure my point but seems like most everyone has had it once or twice. Thank goodness not my parents.

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast