Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Univibe View Post
    Wrong, dead wrong. FDA website is something put out by the deep state. Trust your gun buddies.

You have a choice of where you get your medical advice.

Dr. Fauci, or Rush Limbaugh? [/URL]

The choice is always yours.
    Sadly, Rush is no longer with us.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My wife is a home health nurse & had to write an exemption for the jab...she has a really sick 3yr old kid that requires 24 hour care & just got a call he caught the rona. All the other nurses who are jab'd / boosted are refusing to go in so she's having to cover the daytime 12hr shifts till he's negative. Clown show.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

See what you can learn when Fauci isn't in the room?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Now George Clowny is saying the US could have prevented 900,000 Covid deaths if we followed Australia's protocols. I guess he means only reporting actual Covid deaths vs reporting everyone who died WITH Covid as dying OF Covid.

Surely he is not implying a direct comparison of an island that is the 55th most populated country vs a country with two huge land borders (one very porous) that is the 3rd most populous. No on is that stupid, right?

Maybe people are that stupid - we are still wearing f***ing masks at work due to high transmission, despite numerous people getting covid and being symptom free after 3 days of cold/flu level of illness.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-14-22 at 07:12.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I find it fascinating the China Virus came from the China lab and China Joe as well as China directly benefitted from unleashing it into the world.

...........There are no coincidences.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Now George Clowny is saying the US could have prevented 900,000 Covid deaths if we followed Australia's protocols. I guess he means only reporting actual Covid deaths vs reporting everyone who died WITH Covid as dying OF Covid.
    Just imagine if we had followed Sweden's protocols!!!

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/why-do...k-about-sweden
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/m...sweden-and-the
    https://fee.org/articles/how-finland...ovid-19-works/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I still see Mongos wearing masks. There are dumb ass high school kids walking down the street, by themselves, to school with masks on. How could you possibly be that fukking stupid???
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I still see Mongos wearing masks. There are dumb ass high school kids walking down the street, by themselves, to school with masks on. How could you possibly be that fukking stupid???
    I still have some die-hards wearing masks into my store, and they are all well known liberals in the area. I'm not sure the reason, though? Wear a mask if you have COVID or are sick I guess, but if you're not sick you're just virtue signaling.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    My new favorite is the couples who I see wearing masks but wearing them under their nose, pulling them down to talk to each other, etc. Its even better when they are driving a car by themselves incorrectly wearing a mask.They are a talisman, pure and simple.

Andy

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Yeah, I don't get the people still wearing masks. I didn't get it a long time ago, but especially now. My favorites are when they're alone in the car (even better if they have nitrile gloves too), walking down the street, while eating, etc. I have a coworker that wears one around their neck all the time, but hardly ever puts it on. When she does, it's very inconsistent. I've seen her do it when in smaller groups in large spaces and then not do it in larger groups in tight spaces.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast