Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Is the Covid narrative falling apart?

Massive changes in the rules in Europe, the far east is opening up, rules are radically changing in a lot of places, have people woken up?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    England dropping mandates. Denmark dropping mandates. There is another I cannot recall

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    35 to 55,000 Truckers descending on Canada. Trudeau has labeled these actions with the Truckers as "White Supremacy" of Course, He immediately went into hiding.
    If you watch, folks in our own .gov are even backing off a bit.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    35 to 55,000 Truckers descending on Canada. Trudeau has labeled these actions with the Truckers as "White Supremacy" of Course, He immediately went into hiding.
    If you watch, folks in our own .gov are even backing off a bit.
    In individual states there are more judges putting down mandates. I think it's too soon to call it, but I fell like the house of cards is getting ready to crumble.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Or they are using this opportunity to have the “trouble makers” self-identify before the real crack down?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Or they are using this opportunity to have the “trouble makers” self-identify before the real crack down?
    I think it's a bit bigger than that, there's already a Trucker shortage, they are cutting off their nose to spite their faces.
    Look if the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated and it doesn't stop the vaccinated from passing it to others. Why Bother? I've weighed the risk benefit and don't want the shot are you willing to harm me until I do accept?
    also;
    I want someone to look into the money Nursing Homes gave Cuomo to stock their shelves in Nursing Home, no matter how many died, you'll see some change.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I read where some hospitals want to deny treatment to non-vaccinated people?

How in the FUKK did the medical community get so corrupted. The shot DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. It's 100% downside risk.
    Mark, those last two sentences are not rock-solid defendable. If you were to say that it’s not useful enough to be worth the risk or cost, that could be a defendable position. Not saying you’re wrong or right, just making a point about this whole debate and how polarized we’ve become.

On the hospital (or physicians) denying treatment thing, I’m not sure of all the legal details, but “our” side is generally against healthcare being a basic right in most other debates. Hard to have it both ways. Not all departments are emergency departments, bound by law to see all patients. A primary care doc might say that their patient is non-compliant with treatment for refusing a vaccine, and say, “nah I’ve got enough patients”, but I think this is fairly unusual. I dunno, just offering another possible perspective. I honestly have not kept up with this part because its way outside my range of interests.

I continue to be more afraid of the flu than covid, and I suspect the rest of the world’s population is gradually moving in that direction. I don’t think we’re seeing an unravelling of the narrative, so much as humanity realizing that two weeks ended a long time ago, and individual governments realizing that tipping points are a thing.

As to fake Covid cards… if you want to make a stand, just say **** covid cards. A fake card just says “I’m a poser that doesn’t stand for shit”. It’d be like dudes in Cali pretending to be liberal just to appease their neighbors.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Mark, those last two sentences are not rock-solid defendable. If you were to say that it’s not useful enough to be worth the risk or cost, that could be a defendable position. Not saying you’re wrong or right, just making a point about this whole debate and how polarized we’ve become.

On the hospital (or physicians) denying treatment thing, I’m not sure of all the legal details, but “our” side is generally against healthcare being a basic right in most other debates. Hard to have it both ways. Not all departments are emergency departments, bound by law to see all patients. A primary care doc might say that their patient is non-compliant with treatment for refusing a vaccine, and say, “nah I’ve got enough patients”, but I think this is fairly unusual. I dunno, just offering another possible perspective. I honestly have not kept up with this part because its way outside my range of interests.

I continue to be more afraid of the flu than covid, and I suspect the rest of the world’s population is gradually moving in that direction. I don’t think we’re seeing an unravelling of the narrative, so much as humanity realizing that two weeks ended a long time ago, and individual governments realizing that tipping points are a thing.

As to fake Covid cards… if you want to make a stand, just say **** covid cards. A fake card just says “I’m a poser that doesn’t stand for shit”. It’d be like dudes in Cali pretending to be liberal just to appease their neighbors.
    The lack of complex or even just competent or at least coherent govt policy is just crazy. GOV has a lot of power in a pandemic, but it is in relation to the threat. This was a threat- and an asymmetrical threat to the population. But it wasn’t Armageddon, thank God. We should have had a matrix of actions based on at least a few variables like age and health. Facebook can the tech companies can put together an individualized marketing plan for people, but we couldn’t have that same kind of tech lay out different courses for different horses.

Crazy. Incompetent…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The lack of complex or even just competent or at least coherent govt policy is just crazy. GOV has a lot of power in a pandemic, but it is in relation to the threat. This was a threat- and an asymmetrical threat to the population. But it wasn’t Armageddon, thank God. We should have had a matrix of actions based on at least a few variables like age and health. Facebook can the tech companies can put together an individualized marketing plan for people, but we couldn’t have that same kind of tech lay out different courses for different horses.

Crazy. Incompetent…
    This, a Thousand times this.
    If I could pull one event out of my hat to leave for you as an example, I would submit the withdrawal from Afghanistan as the shining star of this Administration in its finest hour. They couldn't get a cohesive plan, couldn't come up with a working order, had no strategic plan for withdrawal, it was a Bums rush for the Airport and then try and hold off the people climbing over the walls.
    These Guys publicly shamed us on an international level, and I have no idea why Ukraine would even ask for our help after that fiasco.

Just like Afghanistan there was no strategic plan for how to deal with Covid-19 and I really want to know why not?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    On the hospital (or physicians) denying treatment thing, I’m not sure of all the legal details, but “our” side is generally against healthcare being a basic right in most other debates. Hard to have it both ways. Not all departments are emergency departments, bound by law to see all patients.
    "Our" side is generally against taxpayer funded healthcare for folks that chose career and life paths that don't provide healthcare as a benefit of employment or the financial means to pay for it themselves. There's a big difference in that and refusing someone a kidney transplant because they didn't get the Fauci Ouchi.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast