Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China paid Hunter and fam $31 million...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Come on guys, I know for a fact most of you pay more attention than this..........All of this was known well BEFORE the sham election of the compromised usurper XiDen. It was all censored on social media and unreported by the legacy media propaganda outlets. It doesn't fit the narrative and goes unreported. None of this will be taken seriously, well, because the NY Post is a "sham" sensationalist "rag" and not "real" reporting.

Read the book "Secret Empires" by Peter Schweizer he detailed all of this a while ago.

ETA: It isn't just XiDen, its nearly the entire elected body. He details the Klingon Foundation and the sham that it was, as well as others. I sincerely doubt it is just Democrats, which is yet another reason I voted for the outsider in the last two elections. Most of the entire bunch live well beyond their means for the incomes they receive from their offices that are all significantly less than what I make a year. We're all being scammed by nearly all of them which was why Trump found it so hard to gain support from the people who should have supported him. Crazy my @ss..........They're all so corrupt it should make your head hurt. This plague nonsense is only the most recent example.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 01-28-22 at 14:28.

Feedback Score
    who was that guy dating the china spy ?

look at how compromised colleges are now with so many getting paid to pass secrets use colleges ?

also saw today no shock on breitbart about the bushes also !

yeah corruption is so huge a fallen world

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I bet they didn't pay taxes on it either.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Murica.......... LOL !

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Come on guys, I know for a fact most of you pay more attention than this..........All of this was known well BEFORE the sham election of the compromised usurper XiDen. It was all censored on social media and unreported by the legacy media propaganda outlets. It doesn't fit the narrative and goes unreported. None of this will be taken seriously, well, because the NY Post is a "sham" sensationalist "rag" and not "real" reporting.

Read the book "Secret Empires" by Peter Schweizer he detailed all of this a while ago.

ETA: It isn't just XiDen, its nearly the entire elected body. He details the Klingon Foundation and the sham that it was, as well as others. I sincerely doubt it is just Democrats, which is yet another reason I voted for the outsider in the last two elections. Most of the entire bunch live well beyond their means for the incomes they receive from their offices that are all significantly less than what I make a year. We're all being scammed by nearly all of them which was why Trump found it so hard to gain support from the people who should have supported him. Crazy my @ss..........They're all so corrupt it should make your head hurt. This plague nonsense is only the most recent example.
    Indeed. And as all these "conspiracy theories" become more and more true, it just begs the question...
    Why should I vote, yet again, like a good little citizen, for ANY of these people?
    You really can't give me the "lesser of two weevils" argument anymore.... so why?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Indeed. And as all these "conspiracy theories" become more and more true, it just begs the question...
    Why should I vote, yet again, like a good little citizen, for ANY of these people?
    You really can't give me the "lesser of two weevils" argument anymore.... so why?
    My voting days are over after the last election.

Your vote no longer counts for anything and is a complete waste of time.

Feedback Score
    Why is it that no other MSM news outfit is touching this story?

Feedback Score
    It was money well spent by the Chinese . China owns most of our politicians and military Brass.

Feedback Score
    Nearly every US Congress member, the Bushes, Obamas, and Clintons ALL have similar dealings with the Chinese.

It's an exclusive club and us peasants are not in it. They do not care about us. No regard and no respect. At best we are livestock and comic relief for them.

There are way too many programmed "conservatives" and "liberals" who still don't get that. (Via oligarch propaganda, of course)

Doesn't help to say so in this echo chamber but whatever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12