Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBR suppressed charging handle?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I think I am going to try out a BRT for my 10.3 suppressed. I have tried different CH but doesn't really do much. For those that have gone the BRT route did you choose the tube or did you go the automatic route where it picks it for you based on info put in to the site?
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    I think I am going to try out a BRT for my 10.3 suppressed. I have tried different CH but doesn't really do much. For those that have gone the BRT route did you choose the tube or did you go the automatic route where it picks it for you based on info put in to the site?
    I ordered the Dedicated Suppressed gas tube for one upper and the 50/50 Mix for another and was quite pleased with both. The dedicated gas tube went in one of my 10.3 uppers and the 50/50 went in an over gassed BCM 11.5 just to bring the gas down to a reasonable level.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The automatic picking wizard thingy is GTG.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Appreciate the responses. For the 10.3 I am going dedicated suppressed. I detest shooting that thing without a can.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Appreciate the responses. For the 10.3 I am going dedicated suppressed. I detest shooting that thing without a can.
    Which can? On my 11.3” I ran 0.061” but it was a high backpressure can. I run a 0.059” one on some of my 12.5” guns and there is room to spare.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like my Raptor SD’s. It does make a difference compared to G-ACH’s. However, it’s hard to quantify.
    The new SiCo’s look very promising.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I was becoming a little unpopular with my unsuppressed 10.5 recently. I put a mount and a can on it. I HATE shooting most ARs with suppressors. It's messy, sometimes gassy, screws up the bolt speed.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Which can? On my 11.3” I ran 0.061” but it was a high backpressure can. I run a 0.059” one on some of my 12.5” guns and there is room to spare.
    Griffin Armament Recce 5

Feedback Score
    Silencerco just came out with their GDCH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12