Thread: 2022 Minnesota Project Appleseed events.

Feedback Score

2022 Minnesota Project Appleseed events.

Previously Minnesota had only about 1 or 2 a year. They have a bunch on the schedule now.

https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?...tate=Minnesota
    Last edited by m14man; 02-10-22 at 18:02. Reason: Fat fingers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m14man View Post
    Previously Minnesota had only about 1 or 2 a year. They have a bunch on the schedule now.

https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?...tate=Minnesota
    What is this? I haven't heard of this before.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    They teach Traditional rifle Marksmanship And history going back to the beginning of our nation. Check out the link, thy have them nation wide and are alot of fun. I definitely improved my shooting skills by going to them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m14man View Post
    They teach Traditional rifle Marksmanship And history going back to the beginning of our nation. Check out the link, thy have them nation wide and are alot of fun. I definitely improved my shooting skills by going to them.
    Thank you for sharing this! It seems a great program and something to look forward to in early summer.
    Cheers,

—Dan @ MN