Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: AAC is back!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ecco is awesome. They did my 9mm form 1.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    JJE aka palmetto state armory purchased AAC. My main concern is if the quality control will be even worse now. time will tell.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGmechanic View Post
    JJE aka palmetto state armory purchased AAC. My main concern is if the quality control will be even worse now. time will tell.
    There's SO MANY better options than AAC now. I hate my AAC cans... massively overweight, out of date designs.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    ECCO Machine just did a couple of my cans.

Their work is top notch and they communicate with you as things come up. The owner called me to go over options on the Huntertown and make sure I got what I wanted. If I had decided not to have the work done they were going to send it back with no cost for the time spent figuring out a solution.
    ]
    Lol. No.

I got a text and email on Thursday saying they needed my can (I'd been on the wait list for 5 months) by Monday (Which was a federal holiday). I was traveling the next day for the following week.

"SORRY YOULL HAVE TO ADD YOUR NAME BACK TO THE LIST"

5 Months of waiting and I'm expected to be ready at the drop of a hat?

**** you. I'll just buy a new suppressor for that kind of time.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I've had hit or miss customer service experience with Ecco with questions regarding Form 1's and 4's. That said, the one can I've purchased from them was built quickly to my specs and is of excellent quality so I still recommend them if something special or unusual is needed. For me, it was a relatively lightweight and short .375 can. I couldn't find anything made by a major manufacturer which fit the bill.
    Last edited by gunnerblue; 06-20-22 at 13:23.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    There's SO MANY better options than AAC now. I hate my AAC cans... massively overweight, out of date designs.
    this is true, Im a big surefire fan for my SBR ARs 10.3 colt socom, 11.5 colt HRT, 14.5 colt socom, and 12.5 bcm. never ventured beyond ARs for cans.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I took my TBAC can and it had an old mount that sucked, I bought a new brake and red loctited that bitch in the can and now its a direct thread can. Anyone try this with their AAC cans? I have one or two SDN6's sitting on the safe in retirement. Thought about making them DT cans, TB style.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I took my TBAC can and it had an old mount that sucked, I bought a new brake and red loctited that bitch in the can and now its a direct thread can. Anyone try this with their AAC cans? I have one or two SDN6's sitting on the safe in retirement. Thought about making them DT cans, TB style.

PB
    Would the 51T lockup system allow for that? Might be better to go with something like JB Weld

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Would the 51T lockup system allow for that? Might be better to go with something like JB Weld
    I really would have no idea, but I dont see why the not. I jammed one mount into my SDN6 and it would seem to work if I loctite or JB'd it.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 06-23-22 at 14:46.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Can’t you just unscrew it with the mount by not releasing the ratchet?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast