Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AAC is back!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I had one of my Mini4s and my SDN6 converted to a KeyMo adapter by them. Great work. I can't say enough good things about Ecco.

I still like the 51T mounts but needed the ratchet fixed last year.
    I was never a hater of the 51T but I would love to consolidate some of my mounts. My mini always locks up tight. My SDN6 always is a little loose but has been relegated to a 300 blackout single shot. They both have been back for new latches a few times. I have an Omega that has a plan B now and the size along with a hanson Brothers endcap makes it a lightweight functional can (6.5" and 13oz). It would be nice to move my Mini around as I love that can.

The cherry bomb is a dumpster fire when it comes to flash and they dont make a flash hider other than for the SR25 (totally bazar coming from the guy that made one of the best flash hiders of all time) but the aftermarkets from Readen and Liberty are quality.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I was never a hater of the 51T but
    Same here. I still run the 18T mounts, Pappabear has several 51Ts. We always just instinctively took care of the latch and teeth. The get carboned up throughout the year, but clean right up. I toss the mounts in my SS media tumbler every so often, and they come out beautiful.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I was never a hater of the 51T but I would love to consolidate some of my mounts. My mini always locks up tight. My SDN6 always is a little loose but has been relegated to a 300 blackout single shot. They both have been back for new latches a few times. I have an Omega that has a plan B now and the size along with a hanson Brothers endcap makes it a lightweight functional can (6.5" and 13oz). It would be nice to move my Mini around as I love that can.

The cherry bomb is a dumpster fire when it comes to flash and they dont make a flash hider other than for the SR25 (totally bazar coming from the guy that made one of the best flash hiders of all time) but the aftermarkets from Readen and Liberty are quality.
    I used a high temperature O-ring gasket on all of my 51T mounts and they locked up real tight. It also helped minimize the POI shift on my SDN-6 also.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All indications are they are going to phuck things up.

1st indication is the first can to come back is a Fudd can, 2nd indication is they are still making 51T mounts and not switching to keymo, etc.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

1st indication is the first can to come back is a Fudd can, 2nd indication is they are still making 51T mounts and not switching to keymo, etc.
    Back when AAC was the king of the suppressor hill, I'd never have imagined all the options we now have.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)

And what Can is that?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

That's funny. We live in a time that a suppressor could be considered a fudd can.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    And what Can is that?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ0LmdZLiJB/

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I have a very first run AAC Mini4. Had it back for repair twice. Service and return was very fast. The last time it was in the replaced all baffles and refinished it for free. Turn around was 3 weeks. I have this can on my work rifle, a 12.5" and I believe it's the quietest can for its size. I have been having an issue with the pin that holds the ratchet on the can and I'm glad they are back in business because if it needs to be fixed, I now know that I can send it out somewhere. Hopefully their service will be the same as what I have experienced.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Don't have an account. Any other links?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast