Good Morning Gents, I just wished to alert our Forum Members to my most recent interaction with Botach Company, who I do have to report that I've been dealing with now for some time. I have been advised by fellow Members, & or Friends that they were indeed not to be trusted, & sooner or later I would learn that lesson the hard way. Well, I regret to report that it did finally happen. Now it's not an huge issue, but IMHO, it was handled very poorly, therefore I personally will no longer deal with them whatsoever. I recently ordered 6x O/C Gas Cannisters, primarily for both my Family & my own personal use, as I am an firm believer in adherring to the 'Use Of Force Contium', in which one works their way up though the various levels, only resorting to the firearm when all the lesser levels have failed. The order was delivered relatively promptly, & all appeared well until I went to confirm either the Mfg. Date or Expiration Date, depending upon which the Company uses. All 6 were stamped as being of 2020 production, & unfortunately with out any designated month. OK, so we all know that all the major Brands adhere to the industry standard of approximately 5 year shelf life, although many times I've received only 4 years remaining on my orders, which I can live with. However, my Botach order was / is already tentatively 2 YEARS OLD, which in actuality means I paid full price for only 2 years of useful product ? Soooo, I contacted Botach's Customer Service, & they promptly replied advising me that I could return the items, although I would do so at my own expense ? Therefore, I'm now into them foe even more money, unless of course I just wish to accept the 2 year lifespan, when I've always gotten at least 4+ years minimum. Well, there it is, perhaps my misfortune can be someone's lesson ? If anyone happens to have any comments or input regarding this issue, please let me know. THANK YOU

Best regards, Dom Pastore Jr. / 'dpast32'