Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Atf to have rules on pistol braces aug ‘22

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    This is the same "mistake" that I always make, thinking that the infringements they're always proposing have anything to do with actually making anything or anyone more safe. The government simply wants us disarmed, Period. Everything they are just drooling over accomplishing becomes infinitely easier if we're all unarmed. See censorship of social media, horrific/misguided lockdowns and restrictions in response to a virus, refusal to secure borders, ability to throw our tax dollars away without a second thought, manipulating every possible force in the country in order to get election outcomes they want, and on and on and on.
    There’s a bunch of ATF leadership listed out on their websites. We need to take these guys out to lunch and basically transmit to them that they’re not to yield to the whims of whatever political party is in the office of the presidency at any given time. They need to defer to the judgments of the supreme court and step away from political influence. And just on a general level we need to be transparent with them that as a body of tens of millions and of people we are not married to the idea of their bureau having purview over firearms. They could very easily become the tobacco and alcohol folks and we could leave the firearms bit to local law-enforcement. We need to start having some candid and constructive conversations with these people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    True for most people, They talk alot from there couch.
    In today's digital age the best thing to do is not "talk" online at all about it.

But I can't resist: those who talk smack about the others who talk smack, I just have one question for ya......what are YOU going to do about it?
    Last edited by ABNAK; 09-22-22 at 18:20.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I find it pretty damn silly that The Left can find votes at 0300, menace courts into indicting Officers, create Autonomous Zones, burn cities in peaceful protest, and occupy Government buildings but yet we can’t keep braces and we’re the ones with the guns

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I find it pretty damn silly that The Left can find votes at 0300, menace courts into indicting Officers, create Autonomous Zones, burn cities in peaceful protest, and occupy Government buildings but yet we can’t keep braces and we’re the ones with the guns
    Glad you are back!

Feedback Score
    So whats the latest, are pistol braces going to be no-go in December?

Is this final?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll let ya know in December.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I'll let ya know in December.
    Is December when they make a determination or when it goes into effect?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    So, “determination or decision” handed down in December.
    Is this by chance to enable them to see which way the political winds blew in November elections?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I may be off on this, but I really don't see this standing up to legal challenges, especially in light of the very significant recent SC decisions, the EPA and Bruen decisions.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I may be off on this, but I really don't see this standing up to legal challenges, especially in light of the very significant recent SC decisions, the EPA and Bruen decisions.
    Agreed, it is way outside their give authority to establish new laws. Even if the new laws are being established by way of reinterpretation.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast