Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Atf to have rules on pistol braces aug ‘22

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The most interesting topic, to me, after the recent Bruen decision, is the perspectives on each side aligning in their own chaos:

Gun Owners are either Highly (borderline Over-the-top) optimistic or still very much feeling very pessimistic on the situation (rightfully so).

Whilst Anti-Gunners are either Highly Optimistic that the "loosening of gun laws" will create enough problems to reverse the decision down the line, or extremely pessimistic that things will ever change in their favor again.

I think the ATF knows they've officially lost in the public court of opinion; they'll have an uphill battle, but the lawsuits can have repercussions. Maybe not on the agents themselves, but it certainly will be difficult for them to get the support of the same monsters who once advocated for them (like MDA) when they're hamstrung enough that they may as well remove the "F" from their Acronym.

I am not worried about stocking up on fees for stamps; I am more worried about investing any money, I would use for stamps, to organizations actively taking our "mile" back with this recent decision.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Managed to Dupe it...
    Last edited by HeruMew; 07-28-22 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    This is 100% the problem, not just with the ATF, but the left and Democrats in general. They blatantly lie to the American public, disregard the constitution, and use alphabet agencies to illegally do their bidding, all with with ZERO consequences. Glad SCOTUS is starting to step up on key issues.
    And they will scream to the hills when [God forbid] a Lefty court is in place and most of us say "Screw that, I'm not listening to that BS". Those of us won't be "heroes bucking the system", valiant warriors for The Cause; no we would be vile insurrectionist scum deserving of being killed or imprisoned for daring to question or disobey the "law of the land". Funny how hypocritical they are.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Did anybody else see the recent statistics on NFA applications and the amount of funding it brings in to the ATF, they can’t survive without it….

Feedback Score
    Read gulag archipelago, they’re an interesting set of books about stalins ussr. That’s what happened to govt even civilians capitulate their rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I’m planning to turn my sIG Rattler 300BLK to an SBR. I hate the brace, and need proper support. I was busy with other stuff and it’s on my short to do.

I will leave the brace on the SIG Virtus as “my coupe gun”, and there the trade off is worth it, because as a handgun it will be loaded and ready to go.

As for BATFE, I hope the Supreme Court steps in to remedy a slew of lost freedom rights, but if it comes to my home defense weapon of choice, 300BLK suppressed SBR, I don’t want a DA to throw one or more complications my way.
    Cheers,

—Dan @ MN

Feedback Score
    <removed this duplicate post of the above>
    Last edited by Dan_B; 08-09-22 at 11:50.
    Cheers,

—Dan @ MN

Feedback Score
    Any known instances of our wonderful, jack-booted thuggish, Constitutionally challenged buddies at the ATF visiting anyone to "bring into compliance" any unsuspecting pistol-braced ARs? Was supposed to go into effect in August of '22 if I'm not mistaken.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    So the ATF introduces the "4 point" worksheet 4999 that's all but impossible to navigate successfully, and additionally they write at the top of the form, "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives reserves the right to preclude classification as a pistol with a “stabilizing braces” for any firearm that achieves an apparent qualifying score but is an attempt to make a “short-barreled rifle” and circumvent the GCA or NFA." So even if you pass, you fail? That's heartwarming. Add to that the new "pistol brace amnesty" program where you'll have to submit fingerprints, pay taxes, get registered, take pictures of the firearm, yourself, your dog and the neighbor's kid's remote control drone? AND as they have been raiding businesses after they "reimagine" the laws and rules to mean something different in order to get a hold of sales information, I don't see them missing much in their war on those of us who are seen by the White House as "threats to democracy." Good thing they haven't been politicized or else they'd really be cracking down...
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    So the ATF introduces the "4 point" worksheet 4999 that's all but impossible to navigate successfully, and additionally they write at the top of the form, "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives reserves the right to preclude classification as a pistol with a “stabilizing braces” for any firearm that achieves an apparent qualifying score but is an attempt to make a “short-barreled rifle” and circumvent the GCA or NFA." So even if you pass, you fail? That's heartwarming. Add to that the new "pistol brace amnesty" program where you'll have to submit fingerprints, pay taxes, get registered, take pictures of the firearm, yourself, your dog and the neighbor's kid's remote control drone? AND as they have been raiding businesses after they "reimagine" the laws and rules to mean something different in order to get a hold of sales information, I don't see them missing much in their war on those of us who are seen by the White House as "threats to democracy." Good thing they haven't been politicized or else they'd really be cracking down...
    They may as well say “your race, gender identity and/or political affiliation will determine whether it is an illegal SBR”.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast