Comp M4s
    BCM charging handle
    CLP

You guys have already seen the SBR lower, but:

Zev stripper
    Boonie Packer Redi-Catch
    Wilson Combat “Paul Howe” TTU
    Troy ambi selector
    BCM grip and trigger guard (oil packets in grip)
    SOLGW LPK
    PWS ratchet castle nut and endplate
    A5 RE with whatever buffer is in it at the moment
    Colt rifle spring
    BCM Mod 0 stock
    BFG VCAS MC Tropic sling
    Unknown QD swivels
    Rustoleum
    Okay Surefeed

Rationale:
    Its a fun gun to shoot irons with. Or optics. And I like the barrel length for ballistic, signature, and suppressor longevity reasons. The 12.5” Kino barrel has a middy FSB, but a LPGB at the carbine position. It eats whatever. I mostly feed it 62gr 6.56 ball reloads. I haven’t tested it for precision, but I can bang F-Types at 300yds all day with mediocre ammo using the iron sights. I’m trying to work out dialing out to 500 or 600 (see recently started threads in my history) with the irons. The A2 can be used with my Griffin gate-lock cans. Its zeroed with a 30-SDk. The quad rail is kinda tall, but not bad. The width is perfect. Its very rigid. If you lose zero on your PEQ with this rail, you probably died when the train hit you and rolled over your gun, so no biggie. I flip-flop the PEQ with the OWL as desired, but I’ll dedicate a Scout-footprint light to it soon. Lantac E-BCG is because I got it secondhand at a good price. I put a Colt extractor spring in it.

Keep an eye on my chrono thread for velocity info when I get around to it. Please keep discussion there data-centric because I use it for reference.

Shooting this gun is a joy.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I like it. I'm interested in that rear sight. I don't want to cut down any of my last few carry handles.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I like it. I'm interested in that rear sight. I don't want to cut down any of my last few carry handles.
    Looks like another LMT clone. I used some Chinesium clones in the past to check out new builds, but have lately switched to DD rear sights because they're lighter. It's still easy to dial in.

I'd get the LMT but they are crazy expensive now for what they are relative to other LMT products.

If RRA is making a clone now I'll probably check them as well.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Looks like another LMT clone. I used some Chinesium clones in the past to check out new builds, but have lately switched to DD rear sights because they're lighter. It's still easy to dial in.

I'd get the LMT but they are crazy expensive now for what they are relative to other LMT products.

If RRA is making a clone now I'll probably check them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I think I bought it from RRA, about 13 years ago. I like the two hex screw attachment over the LMT-style with its thumbscrew. Its seems to be of decent quality.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I dig it. I have the carbine version of that handguard on a Colt upper and like it a lot.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I dig it. I have the carbine version of that handguard on a Colt upper and like it a lot.
    Some of my friends and I joke that I copied a buddy with one on his block 1 DD Mk18. They’re not wrong. Its the K.M. Special.

Feedback Score
    Kino configs are cool AF. Ive drilled a lot of faux dissipaters and regret not keeping one for myself. Love the C4 CO rail as well.
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    Kino configs are cool AF. Ive drilled a lot of faux dissipaters and regret not keeping one for myself. Love the C4 CO rail as well.
    Thanks. Yeah, you should definitely grab one sometime. I’ve also got a longer fake dissy, dressed up like a Colt 605, with an A1 stock, grip, and handguard, and a fixed carry handle. Its a good time, also.

Feedback Score
    Its on the list. I dont have access to the FSB jigs i used to but I had it dialed in. A 12.5" kino with a centurion mlok would be tits money.
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast