Comp M4s
BCM charging handle
CLP

You guys have already seen the SBR lower, but:

Zev stripper
Boonie Packer Redi-Catch
Wilson Combat “Paul Howe” TTU
Troy ambi selector
BCM grip and trigger guard (oil packets in grip)
SOLGW LPK
PWS ratchet castle nut and endplate
A5 RE with whatever buffer is in it at the moment
Colt rifle spring
BCM Mod 0 stock
BFG VCAS MC Tropic sling
Unknown QD swivels
Rustoleum
Okay Surefeed

Rationale:
Its a fun gun to shoot irons with. Or optics. And I like the barrel length for ballistic, signature, and suppressor longevity reasons. The 12.5” Kino barrel has a middy FSB, but a LPGB at the carbine position. It eats whatever. I mostly feed it 62gr 6.56 ball reloads. I haven’t tested it for precision, but I can bang F-Types at 300yds all day with mediocre ammo using the iron sights. I’m trying to work out dialing out to 500 or 600 (see recently started threads in my history) with the irons. The A2 can be used with my Griffin gate-lock cans. Its zeroed with a 30-SDk. The quad rail is kinda tall, but not bad. The width is perfect. Its very rigid. If you lose zero on your PEQ with this rail, you probably died when the train hit you and rolled over your gun, so no biggie. I flip-flop the PEQ with the OWL as desired, but I’ll dedicate a Scout-footprint light to it soon. Lantac E-BCG is because I got it secondhand at a good price. I put a Colt extractor spring in it.

Keep an eye on my chrono thread for velocity info when I get around to it. Please keep discussion there data-centric because I use it for reference.

Shooting this gun is a joy.