Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Bravo 4?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, I think i'm also gonna drop the hammer on this.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    I am viewing this optic as a cheaper battery powered TA31 and I ran those as far back as I could plus a kram riser. If this has some eye relief as a LPVO style optic, running it with the rear objective over the charging handle will be where I put it. I'm 6'2" and long gorilla arms so My stock is 1 click in from all the way extended and I need 3-4in eye relief. Main reason I went away from ACOG's.

I will let everyone know my first impressions come Wednesday evening, I took that day off and plan to do some shooting before the end of the day.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Update:

Bravo4 Battle Pack was delivered while I was home on lunch break. Opened the box, mounted the optic as far back as I could. Literally could not get any useable eye relief with the stock extended to where I can use it. Worse than ACOG's! Its already boxed back up and relabeled with Amazon's return label and dropped off into an Amazon Locker here in town.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    Update:

Bravo4 Battle Pack was delivered while I was home on lunch break. Opened the box, mounted the optic as far back as I could. Literally could not get any useable eye relief with the stock extended to where I can use it. Worse than ACOG's! Its already boxed back up and relabeled with Amazon's return label and dropped off into an Amazon Locker here in town.
    Ouch! I was afraid that might be the case.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That's a shame. The bravo 3 and 5 are known for having forgiving eye boxes compared to most prism sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Very disappointing indeed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I guess it's another bravo 3 then.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’ve seen relatively little about the Bravo 3. I don’t have any experience with Sig optics but always had a bit of interest in it though. I’ve got both PA prism optics and an ACOG but I kind of like prisms so other options always get me curious. what are your thoughts on the optic overall?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I’ve seen relatively little about the Bravo 3. I don’t have any experience with Sig optics but always had a bit of interest in it though. I’ve got both PA prism optics and an ACOG but I kind of like prisms so other options always get me curious. what are your thoughts on the optic overall?
    I tell you what, I have a Vortex spitfire hd gen 2, a bravo 3 and my son has an acog.
    I like the bravo 3 the most.
    Clear glass, nice reticle, awesome battery life, and the absolute best field of view, of any other prism i've seen, all with good eye relief.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I tell you what, I have a Vortex spitfire hd gen 2, a bravo 3 and my son has an acog.
    I like the bravo 3 the most.
    Clear glass, nice reticle, awesome battery life, and the absolute best field of view, of any other prism i've seen, all with good eye relief.
    Hmm, for the price they seem to be selling at I may check one out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast