Thread: Beretta BRX1

Feedback Score

Beretta BRX1

A promotional video (from Beretta Australia) on this new straight-pull bolt gun. Beretta makes a point of noting that this rifle passed NATO qualification testing for severe environments, which I guess scores them promo points. I like the way it looks. Not sure if it's hit the US market yet, but it should sell reasonably well for Beretta, I would think.

Since the rail is attached to the barrel, it gives a kind of cantilever arrangement to the rail. I've already heard some concern about the rail bending if dropped at a certain angle, but you would imagine that Beretta has already given that some thought. Who knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyrbLVgxTQ

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Appears to offer a lot of the same advantages/features as the Blaser R93 and R8 at a much lower price. Modern straight pulls have always interested me but the Blasers (especially the alternate) barrels are just too much coin.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Interesting. I like that it is ambi capable. Did Savage ever bring their straight pull to market?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 02-27-22 at 14:17.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Love the passion Beretta puts forth in new offerings, but 7.25 pounds unloaded seems like a lot compared to the many choices under 7 pounds. ~$1800 seems light the high end of hunting rifles as well.