Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: appears there is going to be a nuclear war...so what handgun for the apocalypse?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

appears there is going to be a nuclear war...so what handgun for the apocalypse?

Hey guys,

Might as well have some fun with our possible incineration. So, presuming you survive and it turns out you are pretty damn tough, what pistol are you going to lug into "Road Warrior?"

I'll start. I am going to carry my Beretta 92G-SD with 17 round mags. And a J-frame for backup. Why? The gun is safe, incredibly reliable and I shoot it faster and more accurately than any other gun. The only real downside is it is a tad heavier than its plastic brethren. I figure I'll be losing a lot of weight in the doomscape so I'll be ok!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm probably alone on this one, but my VP9 has been flawless in nearly 2000 rounds. That's what I'd take.
    I will add, that I hope I'm never in a position to have to use a pistol over a rifle.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 02-27-22 at 21:56.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    'm probably alone on this one, but my VP9 has been flawless in nearly 2000 rounds. That's what I'd take.
    I will add, that I hope I'm never in a position to have to use a pistol over a rifle.
    Hey! You gotta have something while you are taking a leak.

I think the Vp9 would be a fine choice. I have owned a couple and they are fantastic shooters. Presuming the Polymer can handle the radiation!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    1911. My GRP or Operator. Glock is better? I don't want to live that badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Given mags, spare parts and gear, I'm pretty much married to my Glocks for the apocalypse. No reason I can't keep my 442 in my pocket though.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glocks. Always Glocks.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    My head says Glock, but my heart says 1911.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Glock19 as there are plenty around plus ease of maintenance..

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Not to side track, but someone or a group within Putin's circle would see the light and end things before that would occur.

Oh-G19
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    2011 with a P365 as BUG.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast