Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which ACOG to get?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1madrid View Post
    In the second thread you linked me to, he was shooting a 12.5 suppressed and the 14.5 was suppressed as well. So theoretically as close as those numbers are on that chart between the two barrel lengths both suppressed, they should be even CLOSER for a suppressed 12.5 compared to an UNsuppressed 14.5 since the suppressed 14.5 is probably getting some additional velocity boost off of that can, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty much. But don’t bank on more than 25fps freebore boost. If you get more; great, if you get less, inconsequential.

I think you’ll be able to achieve your objective.
    Last edited by 1168; 03-02-22 at 17:44. Reason: Punctuation is hard.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Which (if any) ACOGs were designed to be compatible with a rifle-length weapon?
    RCO-A4 is designed for 20" barrels.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    RCO-A4 is designed for 20" barrels.
    Thats the TA31 RCO A4/M4, isn’t it? I have a hard time navigating Triji’s nomenclature sometimes.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I have a hard time navigating Triji’s nomenclature sometimes.
    I never could figure out how guys on the forums would talk back and forth knowing which models were what.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Thats the TA31 RCO A4/M4, isn’t it? I have a hard time navigating Triji’s nomenclature sometimes.
    I believe so. It's what I've used for Marksmanship events for the last few years, and I'm a fan despite the short eye relief. One day I hope to grab a RCO-M4 for a head to head comparison to my P4xi.

Feedback Score
    Ive had a TA01NSN for years. Its great for accuracy and I figured out the zero for mk262 on a 16" barrel using the BDC. The crosshairs out do the chevron all day IMO.

The one item I would definitely buy no matter what acog is the Macedon Defense KRAM Spacer. Its one of the greatest things designed for anything running a TA51 pattern mount.
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    Ive had a TA01NSN for years. Its great for accuracy and I figured out the zero for mk262 on a 16" barrel using the BDC. The crosshairs out do the chevron all day IMO.

The one item I would definitely buy no matter what acog is the Macedon Defense KRAM Spacer. Its one of the greatest things designed for anything running a TA51 pattern mount.
    Where can you find those?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Where can you find those?
    Weapon outfitters used to stock the KRAM.

https://www.weaponoutfitters.com/mac...cs-spacer.html
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am about to pull the trigger on a ACOG TA11, the 3.5X model. I have a red dot w/magnifier that I like so I'm selling one RD with another mag to go in a different direction.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    Is that the thing that Will and Mark developed? I was asking Pappabear about this the other day, and I couldn't figure out what the benefit was. I remember Gunz really liked it, but I just got my TA01NSN, and don't have a ton of COG experience.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast