Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical vest options?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Tactical vest options?

I have an old milsurp vest, but not really what I want nor good enough IMO so I am looking for a decent tactical vest.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Feel free to also add things related to said vest.

Feedback Score
    How do you plan to use said vest? What do you need it carry? Are you looking at chestrigs, plate carriers, etc, or only an actual vest?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why not a good chest rig? I’m sure you will find many more good options for those than you will for vests.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Why not a good chest rig? I’m sure you will find many more good options for those than you will for vests.
    I'm not opposed to looking at all my options. Such as?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    How do you plan to use said vest? What do you need it carry? Are you looking at chestrigs, plate carriers, etc, or only an actual vest?
    This will be for a SHTF scenario. So I'm looking at what my options are without spending a bunch of money for something that's just going to sit in the closet

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Tactical vest options?

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    I'm not opposed to looking at all my options. Such as?
    I have a SKD tactical one that I’ve got good use out of. I don’t know if they still make it. Ferro Concepts, Spiritus Systems, Mayflower, Haley Strategic, just to name a few.

Eta: My is the UCR. They make it now without the pouches so you can configure it how you want.
    Last edited by Inkslinger; 03-02-22 at 17:46.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    This will be for a SHTF scenario. So I'm looking at what my options are without spending a bunch of money for something that's just going to sit in the closet
    Again, what are you using it for? Is it just holding ammo, medical, comms? Are you going to want something overt, or covert, concealable, scalable? You've opened a can of worms because the amount of things on the market for SHTF you can put on your torso is vast and full of variety.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    So did Unobtainium Gear completely rip off Spiritus’s Bank Robber?
    Spiritus, Unobtainum, and WFT all came out with the same idea, no idea who came first.
    https://www.wtfidea.com/turnkey-pimps-rigs/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast