Quote Originally Posted by Two Tone Effect View Post
Thousands of dead gang bangers would disagree with the Hi Point comparison. LOL

However that's why I'm here...to get advice. Also I'm open-minded and better to find out now than later.

So, next question......what's a lower maker with no markings on the right side of the magwell and that offers lowers in consecutive serial numbers? (Both are "must have's" for me).
Might be a few still alive if they had Glocks.

Anyway, just here to provide information. What you do with that information is your business. Lots of people build hobby rifles, nothing wrong with that. You are now making informed decisions based upon personal criteria.

Also probably somebody should explain the nature of the forum. We have collectors, retro builders, hobby shooters and all kinds of "other" gun guys but at the core are "working guys with work guns." They take this stuff very seriously because they bet all the marbles on their guns and gear being reliable. They don't give a crap about somebodies retro build, they don't give a crap about somebodies 7.2mm special snowlflake rifle and they sure as hell don't give a crap about my HK 33k, except in those dedicated forums where the people have a dedicated interest in that stuff.

So there are "work rifles" which are serious business here and then there is "every thing else."

My only hope for you, is that you are able to find something a bit more high quality than Anderson to complete your hobby rifle project. But I don't know what that would be because my knowledge of 6.5 offerings is limited.