Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grendel Mags

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If you are hand cycling you need to make sure you're releasing the charging handle when all the way at the back and not following it down.

Likewise, all my Grendel's would feed at least 5 shots out of a plain PMAG.

If you can't find known good Grendel mags to test with I'd try a pmag from a buddy.

Mine will actually shoot about 10 Grendel out of a 30 round 556 pmag, but the stacking gets wonky.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Also, since you mentioned 20 in you need to make sure that the barrel feed ramps match the correct upper receiver. Rifle for rifle feed ramps, m4 for m4 feed ramps.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not happening during manual cycling. Live fire is the only thing I count as real.

Put my last 20 rounds through her without a feeding error using the 4 round E-Mag on Saturday.

Was a good thought on the feed ramps, so I checked. They’re the same and align pretty well. Not perfect, but not bad enough to cause the sort of misfeeds I’m seeing with the larger mags.

I ordered some 20 round duramags to try. I will see how they work.

This is primarily a hunting rig, so I am happy the hunting legal mag works reliably.

Feedback Score
    If you'll pay for my flight to Bora Bora and back, I'll bring an RZE Unimag to try. They work great in 7.62x39, so 6.5Grendel should work too.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Grendel Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    If you'll pay for my flight to Bora Bora and back, I'll bring an RZE Unimag to try. They work great in 7.62x39, so 6.5Grendel should work too.
    Sorry we don’t allow standard capacity magazines on the Island.

I am out of Grendel ammo so haven’t had a chance to test the duramags yet. Need to fire up the single stage.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 04-11-22 at 18:57.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12