Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ken Hackathorn training schedule?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Since Mr. Hackathorn is only 1.5 hours from me, we will be doing some classes with him in 2009 for certain. One of them that is in the works is a 2 day entry level CQB class geared towards Civy's that want to learn more about clearing rooms and working in teams of two. It will be in a live shoot house.

C4
    Grant,

I would be very interested in this type of class. If you are looking for interest, I would be in, and possibly another in addition to me. Please keep me informed. Sounds very cool.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Mike Benedict,

Yo, you know you can put me down for one slot. Shane Gosa is always game for a class. So there you have two spots filled for Ken.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since Mr. Hackathorn is only 1.5 hours from me, we will be doing some classes with him in 2009 for certain. One of them that is in the works is a 2 day entry level CQB class geared towards Civy's that want to learn more about clearing rooms and working in teams of two. It will be in a live shoot house.

C4

Keep me in the loop for this also if you dont mind.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Will be getting with Ken soon to look at his schedule and then put together class dates. Will post this info in the training forum.

C4

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sounds great, Grant. I'm definitely in for a class or two...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    If you can see if you can get Ken and Larry to run a LIII Low Light class. Larger teams, and more prep work to get to and out of the house.

More NV work too...
    What Kevin said.
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    C4
    Please add me to the list of those interested. I will keep an eye out in the training forum for this. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    All, we are going to be doing a entry level CQB course with Ken Hackathorn in Souther Ohio May 23-24 (sat/sun).

The class will be taught in a live shoot house. This class will be the building block for more advanced CQB classes taught by Ken at a later date.

We only have about 3-4 slots left so if anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP!

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All, we are going to be doing a entry level CQB course with Ken Hackathorn in Souther Ohio May 23-24 (sat/sun).

The class will be taught in a live shoot house. This class will be the building block for more advanced CQB classes taught by Ken at a later date.

We only have about 3-4 slots left so if anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP!

C4
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cost?

5.56 in the house yet?
    Last edited by KevinB; 03-12-09 at 11:32.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast