Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: AR 15 Bolt Tail

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I gotta hand it to Lysander….huge asset to the forum. Thank you for your cervix, sir.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    I gotta hand it to Lysander….huge asset to the forum. Thank you for your cervix, sir.
    he is a National Treasure, no doubt about it.

Feedback Score
    Your time is your time, and what is required to make you feel comfortable with your equipment is up to you. Nobody can say you're wrong, but you.

Me personally, because I know how it works, and how it's supposed to be inspected, I am good with just buying from known good quality vendors, and calling it good after a visual inspection.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lysander View Post
    Your time is your time, and what is required to make you feel comfortable with your equipment is up to you. Nobody can say you're wrong, but you.

Me personally, because I know how it works, and how it's supposed to be inspected, I am good with just buying from known good quality vendors, and calling it good after a visual inspection.
    Generally, I do the same.

If anything, this foray into other brands just reiterates that same point; buy from trusted outfits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Exemplar image:

https://www.bauer-precision.com/solg...pt-mpi-chrome/

I wonder how this will compare to the Sionics NP3 BFG long term. I just got a Sionics complete upper with the NP3 bcg and it performs and wipes down very easily do far.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I wonder how this will compare to the Sionics NP3 BFG long term. I just got a Sionics complete upper with the NP3 bcg and it performs and wipes down very easily do far.
    The Sionics' NP3 is just superb. I would hesitate to compare them in an adversarial sense.

Either would have worked wonderfully for me; I was just able to find the SOLGW BCG locally.

Between the two, slight edge to the Sionics' for lubricity and maybe the SOLGW HC is a little harder? Honestly, both are gilding the lily IMHO.

"That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    The Sionics' NP3 is just superb. I would hesitate to compare them in an adversarial sense.

Either would have worked wonderfully for me; I was just able to find the SOLGW BCG locally.

Between the two, slight edge to the Sionics' for lubricity and maybe the SOLGW HC is a little harder? Honestly, both are gilding the lily IMHO.

Thank you for the response.... Now I need to pull the trigger on that Sionics lower..lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567