Thread: Arsenal Inc SGL-21 FDE Furniture - Unmodified - Low Round Count

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)

Arsenal Inc SGL-21 FDE Furniture - Unmodified - Low Round Count

I have a lightly used (500 round count) Arsenal Inc SGL-21.

This is the Legion Izhevsk marked rifle with the Legion Izhevsk logo on and near the trunnion. This rifle has the original FDE polymer furniture on it.

The furniture itself has a few dark spots, and there are a few of the usual AK handling marks ie. safety selector area.

There is some finish scuffs from when it was sitting in the safe. The most notable is a thin hairline mark on the rear left side of the receiver. It is visible under the right lighting.

**I do not have the original papers and box. The original 10 round magazine and muzzle break are also not there. I did however include:

- (1) Izmash Saiga AK recoil spring assembly - Brand New/Unused; purchased from KVAR many years ago

- (1) Black 30 Round Magpul AK M3 PMAG - Brand New; still in the original wrapper

- (1) Manticore Arms Eclipse Flash Hider 24 mm - Brand New; still in the original wrapper

- (1) Plano plastic hard gun case that the rifle will be shipped in

Please PM or email me for any pictures. I am not interested in any trades; life happened and I need money for car repairs.

Payment by PayPal Friends and Family only. Located in TX. Due to my busy work schedule, there may be a delay in replies. I can have this rifle shipped out as soon as next Monday. This will be cross posted on other forums.

Price is $2150 Shipped SOLD
    Last edited by w3453l; 03-14-22 at 17:44.