Thread: Peltor Comtac XPI mic connectiobn

Feedback Score

Peltor Comtac XPI mic connectiobn

Hi, I have a Peltor Comtac XPI single com, I have a question about the mic connection.

I have disconnected the removable microphone since I don't need it right now, if I want to reconnect it I don't understand if there is a proper way to do that. I saw infact several image where the cable of the connector protruding upwards or vice versa: the pins of this connector are indeed identical and they can be connected in one way or another. Anyone can help me? Thank you

4363_n.jpg
    Last edited by HK416; 03-15-22 at 10:21.

Feedback Score
    No one?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK416 View Post
    Hi, I have a Peltor Comtac XPI single com, I have a question about the mic connection.

I have disconnected the removable microphone since I don't need it right now, if I want to reconnect it I don't understand if there is a proper way to do that. I saw infact several image where the cable of the connector protruding upwards or vice versa: the pins of this connector are indeed identical and they can be connected in one way or another. Anyone can help me? Thank you

4363_n.jpg
    You can plug it in either way. It does not matter. It will work either way.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    You can plug it in either way. It does not matter. It will work either way.
    Thanks, I didn't really know about this!