Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best" BCG

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    unwritten NDA's?
    Are you trying to say that unwritten agreements don’t exist? Or that they are not to be honored?
    Last edited by 1168; 02-06-23 at 20:30.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    So, I went with some Z-class gauges in the following sizes (go, field, no- go):

Bolt tail race (carrier gauge)
    .250"
    .251"
    .252"
    .253"

Gas ring race:
    .498"
    .499"
    .500"
    .501"

Arriving in a few weeks. Thanks all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Classless.
    Classless you say HK Guns? Let me tell you what I think is classless. Stealing someone's trademark and using it to make money. Thats correct, the acronym SOTAR is trademarked with the US Government. Don't believe me, look it up. I wonder what the real SOTAR would think?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Classless you say HK Guns? Let me tell you what I think is classless. Stealing someone's trademark and using it to make money. Thats correct, the acronym SOTAR is trademarked with the US Government. Don't believe me, look it up. I wonder what the real SOTAR would think?
    ^^I’ll just let that statement stand on its own^^

Unless you’re legal counsel for the US Government, you shouldn’t give a shit. I sure don’t.

His videos are vastly better than yours, he has more views and he only has his wife filming most of them. So you’ve made it your mission to publicly defame or screw him over at every opportunity.

Which is even more classless, given he’s a fellow gun owner who supports the community.

Full disclosure, I don’t know him and haven’t yet taken one of his classes, but plan to in the future, to better myself.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Unless you’re legal counsel for the US Government, you shouldn’t give a shit. I sure don’t.

His videos are vastly better than yours, he has more views and he only has his wife filming most of them. So you’ve made it your mission to publicly defame or screw him over at every opportunity.

Which is even more classless, given he’s a fellow gun owner who supports the community.

Full disclosure, I don’t know him and haven’t yet taken one of his classes, but plan to in the future, to better myself.
    Thanks for watching lol!

Feedback Score

A Counsel for the Government wouldn't give a shit, either.

Patent, trademark and copyright infringement is not enforced by the Government but is the responsibility of the patent, trademark or copyright owner, they have to bring the issue to civil court. Andif they don't and "let it slide," they stand a good chance of loosing said rights.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for watching lol!
    No damn cats in YOUR videos either...

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    It is very clear you have no idea how trademarks in the United States work.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    What in the wide world of sports are you h0m0s fighting about?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Bcm, SOlGW ,DD, Sionics all look identical to a micro best. Is microbest doing the machine work for many of these companies??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast