Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best" BCG

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Were you drunk when you posted this? Are you claiming I didn't take the class? Are you claiming I didn't read the waiver?

Do you think it's possible that maybe it's different from when he posted the video in 2020 vs (as I said in my post) fall of 2022?

Have you ever taken his class?
    lol! I would be too embarrassed to even admit to showing up and then having to sign his NDA.
    Last edited by the AR-15 Junkie; 02-06-23 at 07:20.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    lol! I would be too embarrassed to even admit to showing up and then having to sign his NDA.
    But you have no issue gathering all of his IP and spreading it around the internet - no embarrassment in that.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    But you have no issue gathering all of his IP and spreading it around the internet - no embarrassment in that.
    Oh, You meant to say sharing colt's intellectual property that he is making money off of?

I don't have an issue if the guy wants to teach how to measure and gage m4s.

But let's not pretend that that is proprietary information of his.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The Sonics BCG's you're referring to, are they the NP3 or phosphate?
    Phosphate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My thoughts exactly. Classless.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had a NASCAR engine builder once tell me in regards to engine building secrets, "there are no engine secrets, engine dynamics are the same for everyone".

As for gathering all his "IP", I didn't gather anything, its NOT his.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    If you’re entering into an agreement for someone to provide you information, it is normal to have a written or unwritten agreement to not share that, especially if its related to someone’s livelihood. Is doesn’t matter where they got the info. As a society, we do this all the time.

Lets look at an informal example: lets say you’re in the top 3 in PRS. I, a total noob in that sport, ask you about your load data. You say “I’ll tell you because you’re new, but don’t share it on the internet.” Are you still going to share that with me if I refuse to accept that caveat? Would we still be friends if I agreed to do that, but posted it anyway? Does it matter that you originally found it in the Berger manual?

I sign NDAs all the time. They’re not always due to a threat to national security or anything. Sometimes its just about competition. If you don’t sign the NDA for Delta selection, you’ll not be employed at CAG.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    I had a NASCAR engine builder once tell me in regards to engine building secrets, "there are no engine secrets, engine dynamics are the same for everyone".

As for gathering all his "IP", I didn't gather anything, its NOT his.
    I bet written or unwritten NDAs are routine for NASCAR engine builders. I know they are for sportbikes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    If you’re entering into an agreement for someone to provide you information, it is normal to have a written or unwritten agreement to not share that, especially if its related to someone’s livelihood. Is doesn’t matter where they got the info. As a society, we do this all the time.

Lets look at an informal example: lets say you’re in the top 3 in PRS. I, a total noob in that sport, ask you about your load data. You say “I’ll tell you because you’re new, but don’t share it on the internet.” Are you still going to share that with me if I refuse to accept that caveat? Would we still be friends if I agreed to do that, but posted it anyway? Does it matter that you originally found it in the Berger manual?

I sign NDAs all the time. They’re not always due to a threat to national security or anything. Sometimes its just about competition. If you don’t sign the NDA for Delta selection, you’ll not be employed at CAG.

Im not arguing that, I don't think that's even the point, the point is he requires it, and so you / us / we then have a choice to accept signing it or not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I bet written or unwritten NDAs are routine for NASCAR engine builders. I know they are for sportbikes.
    unwritten NDA's?

"Military secrets are the most Fleeting"; Capt Spock.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast