Thread: New Form 1?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

New Form 1?

Filling out an efile form 1 SBR and noticed a few things are different since my last one a few years back.
    Also heard that "all lawful purposes" is no longer accepted?
    Any wisdom somebody wants to share?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    “Personal lawful recreational use” is what I always put. But I haven’t done one in about 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I put collecting and all other lawful purposes.

No issues so far.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    So listing "Defense against an increasingly corrupt Federal Government" isn't wise?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I always put collector interest, but I've literally never heard of a form getting rejected for the reason they put. Given that this isn't something that has had a history of happening, I'm really not believing it until I see proof.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I always put collector interest, but I've literally never heard of a form getting rejected for the reason they put. Given that this isn't something that has had a history of happening, I'm really not believing it until I see proof.
    I don't really know what "proof" you are looking for. I read this: https://www.primerpeak.com/atf-denied-form-1/ and asked my question here since I haven't done a form1 in a few years.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So I guess “Because it’s my right and assured by the 2nd amendment” probably would be frowned upon?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is an actual Form 1 mass disapproval for silencers that occurred within the last month or so. This is based upon the fuel filter suppressors. Multiple posts of letters and emails of the denials as well as email correspondence with ATF about the issue. Form 1 applications may now need to have a description of the plans to build the item and/or photos of the parts. One email suggests that ALL Form 1 applications will require this, but that could be my interpretation..

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comment...tm_name=iossmf

Feedback Score
    Just did a new eform 1, used all lawful purposes,, and took about 3 weeks for approval (SBR)