Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G2X Tactical as a Weapon light?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Maybe its best to buy with the rechargeable and use 123s as needed. Thanks.

I do need a couple lights and with one I can use the mount and maybe just get the handheld and see how they do with 1" mounts - I have a few.

My question earlier wrt durability is based on some comments on some forums trashing streamlight. I did have a TLR HL crap out on me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    My question earlier wrt durability is based on some comments on some forums trashing streamlight. I did have a TLR HL crap out on me.
    I have three TLR1’s and a Protac, and they get used as much as my SF and OWL with no problems yet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    Maybe its best to buy with the rechargeable and use 123s as needed. Thanks.

I do need a couple lights and with one I can use the mount and maybe just get the handheld and see how they do with 1" mounts - I have a few.

Streamlight is defiantly gtg. Not the quality of high dollar American offerings...but much better then the other cheap options.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I guess its not dual fuel, and I'll likely buy bulk CR123.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You can always use a 16650 battery in it like the excellent Orbtronic 16650 batteries I use in several Surefire lights.
    Much easier on the wallet, but there have been cases where there's been damage to the batteries or lights due to recoil. Probably not a issue in an AR-15 though.
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 03-25-22 at 16:54.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    You can always use a 16650 battery in it like the excellent Orbtronic 16650 batteries I use in several Surefire lights.
    Much easier on the wallet, but there have been cases where there's been damage to the batteries or lights due to recoil. Probably not a issue in an AR-15 though.
    AK...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't think you'll have a problem with it on an AK. Keep an eye on the top of the 16650 battery just in case. You can add a rubber O-ring to the top if do happen to see any deformation.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks gents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123