Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: M4C Motorcycle Club

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    If you're talking about the pivot, I'd leave them folding for street use. Less likely to get broken in a low speed tip over. On the track you're more at risk for a low side so I'd opt for the protection of fixed pegs.

The brake lever...first time I tried it and the rubber spinned on the shaft, my foot went right off the peg since I had flat riding shoes on with no heel. It doesn't spin any more though.

I replaced my grips too. The left one just felt loose. I don't know if maybe it spun around at one point, but it wasn't lined up with the right. They opened a new Cycle World near me and they just happened to have 717 grips in stock in titanium and black. Safety wired them too.

Looks like you had some fun and worked on the "strips" a little more. Awesome. Makes me miss it that much more. I had to scratch the itch and visited a BMW and Aprilia dealer a couple weeks ago. Man, that RSV4 Factory is calling my name....over and over...lol.

The S1000rr is also very nice.

Maybe I'll wait til winter and when we are in chest deep in the recession. Maybe there will be a deal that comes up that I can't pass up.

Next time you post pics of the rear tire, I don't want to see the directional arrows.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I want to try a S1000RR. BMW includes an impressive amount of tech for the money. Its not cheap by any means, but for what you pay you do get a lot.

Aprilia has zero dealer presence where I live in the midwest.

I wasn't riding at some ridiculous pace but I was surprised how melty the tire looked. I need to work on my body posistion for sure. I think by improving that I can carry more speed since I'll be turning better and with that more lean angle. Next track day is already booked.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I want to try a S1000RR. BMW includes an impressive amount of tech for the money. Its not cheap by any means, but for what you pay you do get a lot.

Aprilia has zero dealer presence where I live in the midwest.

I wasn't riding at some ridiculous pace but I was surprised how melty the tire looked. I need to work on my body posistion for sure. I think by improving that I can carry more speed since I'll be turning better and with that more lean angle. Next track day is already booked.
    Yes, the S1000rr has a lot of tech for the money and is a great all around bike for sure although I think the RSV4's electronics might be slightly better. The Aprilia has a V4 though. The exhaust sound is amazing as you should know. Inlines seem boring in comparison.

In my younger more daring days, I "erased" my directional arrows on my R6 street Pilots.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 08-18-22 at 11:48.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You could definitely pick out what bikes had a V4 at the track. The event was hosted by Carrmoto which is a Ducati dealer in IN, so there were a few V4 bikes. There were quite a few previous gen Panigales too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You could definitely pick out what bikes had a V4 at the track. The event was hosted by Carrmoto which is a Ducati dealer in IN, so there were a few V4 bikes. There were quite a few previous gen Panigales too.
    Must have been a fun time. *this doesn't help the itch at all*

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456