Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M4C Motorcycle Club

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

M4C Motorcycle Club

With spring here and gas prices at record highs, I figure motorcycle ownership is going to go up as well.

Who in here rides?

Tell us about what you ride, whether its a street bike, cruiser, dirt bike, dual sport, etc, and post a picture.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I'll start...

Before I had kids, I owned a Honda CRF 250X and a Kawasaki Vulcan 900. I assumed the CRF was like the old XR200 and XR230 I used to own, but after needing an oil change every 8 hours I realized they were not the same. The Vulcan 900 was a fun little commuter bike, ECU, exhaust, etc were all changed and it could move well for a 900cc cruiser.

Fast forward five years and I got the bike itch again. I wanted something good on gas, fun and sporty for the short rides to work, but it had to look cool. I've always had my eye on naked sportbikes, so researched Yamaha MT 07's and found that they are one of the most popular motorcycles these days. A few weeks ago I found a 2018 with 2k miles for $7k, so I jumped on it!

It's been a blast cornering and riding around round-abouts and what not, but the morning rides to work in 30* weather have been....brutal!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have three. Took the 1190R out yesterday for the first time this year.

Going to get the 350 to the track in April.

Restored my old man’s CT70 after he died.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Rode Harleys for 35 years, had to give it up when I started having bouts of vertigo a few years ago. The sound of one going by still turns my head. My 1976 Superglide now belongs to my son in law. I sold my 2001 Electraglide 6 years ago.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I ride a 2015 Road Glide Special for trips over 200 miles a day or with the wife. It's set up for long trips cross country. I'll usually get 1-2 2500 mile rides a year. Then I have a 2013 Super Glide for the shorter trips and just general running around. I hardly ever drive my personal truck as I am generally in the company vehicle.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Got an older 1200 Sportster, but I never make time to ride the damn thing. Just doesn't float my boat anymore I guess.

Really loved my old sport bike (warmed up GSXR-750) before it got stolen. Dragging knees and sliding tires really got the blood pumping. Have thought about another one but I'm too old for that and the canyons are full of cars and cops these days anyway.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score

The Ghost

Been riding since 1971... Seen most of the US on 2 wheels. My arse is harder than my head.
    This is my latest ride: 19 Street Glide Midnight Blue Metallic

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheGhostRider; 08-17-22 at 20:26. Reason: No picture love....
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Got an older 1200 Sportster, but I never make time to ride the damn thing. Just doesn't float my boat anymore I guess.

Really loved my old sport bike (warmed up GSXR-750) before it got stolen. Dragging knees and sliding tires really got the blood pumping. Have thought about another one but I'm too old for that and the canyons are full of cars and cops these days anyway.
    I still miss it myself. The early morning weekend rides to carve up some roads just cleared your head and made you forget about everything else for awhile. When you got back from the ride of slow corners being 85 and fast ones being 130+, all stress from the week was totally gone and you felt kind of "lucky" to have made it back. Shoot...some days the ride back was taken at a more leisurely pace because we felt we used up all the luck for the day.

Yea...older and wiser and all, but it still calls to me. The RSV4 or MV F3 is tempting. They sound amazing.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 03-22-22 at 20:20.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Waiting on household goods to deliver mine...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My motoguzzi audace. First year production, in the first 50 made by vin. Its my toy and I love it.

An old picture of my triumph bonneville. Looks the same now but the seat shows far more wear and tear.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast