Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smh @ some of you...

Feedback Score
    I read somewhere that the owner has to pay shipping on warranty work !!! If true that is a deal killer. Interesting that most 1911's are still in short supply (except Kimber)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by G woody View Post
    I read somewhere that the owner has to pay shipping on warranty work !!! If true that is a deal killer. Interesting that most 1911's are still in short supply (except Kimber)
    Getting a Black Ice is a year or more ETA so what?

Also, every shop I have been to this week has plenty of other brand 1911s in stock

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Who buys a Kimber?? I mean.. they are great looking, Really Bad pistols. They need to be on my American Mediocrity list now that you bring them up.
    Absolutely. I don't get it.
    When I sold guns, they were the worst to deal with. Also the only time I opened the box to find a brand new gun with broken parts were with a Kimber and a Taurus. No thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 03-22-22 at 10:41.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    lol no. Just making sure I'm not buying something subpar. I understand DW, Ed Brown, etc are also great 1911s.
    It is sub-par.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    It is sub-par.

Please substantiate.

Feedback Score

Talk me out of a Kimber Rapide Black Ice 9mm

Everybody has pussy-footed around. Kimber makes shit pistols that only idiots and non-shooters buy. They are heavy on MiM parts that shouldn’t be. More likely to get one that doesn’t run than one that does.

They constantly fail in classes. They are not quality. Don’t buy one unless you’re wanting a shitty gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mRad; 03-22-22 at 11:21.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Everybody has pussy-footed around. Kimber makes shit pistols that only idiots and non-shooters but. They are heavy on MiM parts that shouldn’t be. More likely to get one that doesn’t run than one that does.

They constantly fail in classes. They are not quality. Don’t buy one unless you’re wanting a shitty gun.

Again, please substantiate. It's easy to say XYZ item is bad, but harder to actually prove it. Please share your experiences with your Kimber 1911s

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Again, please substantiate. It's easy to say XYZ item is bad, but harder to actually prove it. Please share your experiences with your Kimber 1911s
    Are you serious? I just posted my experience selling the piles of junk. You have the post above stating their use of trash MIM, and failures in classes. What more do you need? Buy the thing. You've obviously made up your mind.

Feedback Score
    Dude, you’re an askhole. Just buy the goddamn gun. There is nothing that could be said to you that would change your mind. You didn’t come here to get answers, you came for validation.

Feedback Score
    lol no. Just making sure I'm not buying something subpar. I understand DW, Ed Brown, etc are also great 1911s.
    Proof you made up your mind. You’re saying other suggestions are “also” great 1911s.

The Kimber has proven itself to you, in your mind somehow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast