Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Sig P322 .22 rimfire -- 20+1rd capacity

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    What I don’t like about my Ruger is ten rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buy more mags and an "ultimate clip loader" from McFadden.
    You stick the empty mag in and it comes out loaded, it makes the MK guns much easier to shoot.

https://youtu.be/_AP8ukCGnIc

https://www.mcfaden.com/mobile/categ...er-s/1827.htm=

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I guess I just don't blast away with that much 22LR. I load up 8-10 Mags for my Ruger MKIIs, Beretta 87, G44, or what not. Shoot them at the range and then shoot something else. "OOOOH, 20 rounds" just doesn't impress me because after about 100rds I'm done anyway.
    Everyone is different but I don’t know many that shoot so little with a 22 when they bring them to the range. 22s are cheap and begged to be shot a lot.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am going to order one just because there has been many positive reviews on it and seems very reliable.... I wish it was a little more modular with the grip or until Wilson Combat comes out with their version...I

Bye bye Ruger 22/45 Lite..

Feedback Score
    This thing is fantastic. I had a chance to get 250 rounds through mine last weekend. Only issues were a few misfires from cheap ammo. I was loading my mags to capacity....had no jams. These should sell like hotcakes. Looks like Sig got it right.

Stay safe

Heavyweight

Feedback Score

Sig P322, first impressions and experience.

A no "shill" review.
    I decided that my old Ruger MK2 and Tactical Solutions are long in the tooth as P.T.A. magazine releases and wear. So time for replacement.

On with my first experience with it... I picked it up few days ago. Read though booklet, disassemble wipe down. Install thread adapter for suppressor. Load up test fire. Start up with loading magazines, you need to keep a eye on the rounds of how they stack in magazines. It maybe due to being brand new, but it can jam up or bullet down in stacking. First 2 magazines of Remington Golden 1280 fps brass plated 36 gn. Jam, shot, jam, jam, shot??. OK dump out that stuff, reload with CCI HV stuff same type of action. Change to Remington Thunderbolt lead 40 gn 1255 fps. Now we're going, emptied box, only failures are a dud round. Go grab fresh boxes of CCI Standard V 40 gn 1070 fps. Starts to get FTF.. but I don't hold it on it yet, it's not been cleaned since the box of Thunderbolt bulk pack.
    Now on a function of the pistol not ammo related the slide catch is unreliable and drops slide. Slide never locked back on empty magazine anytime. The slide drops if you breathe near it, it seems like or vibrations.
    On disassemble for minor cleaning, Start with replacing the threaded adapter with standard one before. The barrel collet will not line back up to reassemble.
    Notes on the one I have it doesn't like standard velocity ammo or plated bullets. Standard or H.V. lead bulk packed okay. CCI Standard velocity not totally sure of yet, had FTF light strikes. I will add photo of 320 compact setting on top of and next to with Sig 320s "M17 and M18"for size reference. Feels like "light"320c in hand to me.Attachment 68687Attachment 6868720220811_162336.jpg20220811_162403.jpg
    Not a bad one, definitely lighter to carry. On installing red dot sight, the ROME01 PRO doesn't fit. The older versions do according to manual... so my M18 got the ROME01 PRO.
    Last edited by blade_68; 08-11-22 at 16:43.
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I just installed an ArmoryCraft flat adjustable aluminum trigger shoe on my Sig P322 pistol. I like it much, much better than the factory trigger shoe, as it has adjustable pretravel, overtravel, a better overall solid feel with no polymer trigger shoe flex.

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...stable-trigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsZjncmQQbU

Last edited by Biggy; 08-12-22 at 21:26.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234