Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BCM vs. SOLGW BCG

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

BCM vs. SOLGW BCG

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Sionics advertises The Best Bolt Carrier Groups Available. They're right, right?
    I will only say that they tightly control the measurables. I've gauged BCG's from Colt - DD - AO - WC, Sionics and others.

While all are generally good, Sionics are the most consistent and gas effecient. Sionics also come well staked, with OCKS and great extractor springs. So if I were to pick just one brand, it would be Sionics based on my measurements.

Between those two I would say go with whichever is cheaper as both should be solid BCG’s. I thought this was the other BCG thread.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 04-04-22 at 15:21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    I am glad you feel inspired because your posts haven’t been very good for a while now. Hopefully your future posts will bring something relevant to the table. We shall see..
    (Sigh.) Like I told you when you subscribed to my Only Fans page, stop cyber stalking me. I know you have romantic feelings for me but I just don't swing that way. And for the last time no, I will not send you feet pics.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I agree that Colt makes a great BCG and rifle (I carried and shot one all last week), but I’m not understanding the relevence in the thread or why we have to be phookin assholes about it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Pro-Tip: Just because our primarily-government-schooled population lets that piss-poor education be what limits them to using "VERSUS" as a means of doing a compare/contrast topic...

...does not say again NOT mean that your only option is to turn it into a smartest-retard competition.

VERSUS is not an invitation to let entropy take over immediately. Stop trying to out-clever somebody else, answer the damned question that was asked instead of the question *you'd prefer it be*, and leave it at that.

If you can't do that....keep your sewer closed, or it will BE closed by folks capable of doing so and making it stick. Bear in mind, getting into a The Last Word competition with us...isn't a competition, the outcome is foregone.

Choose.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane55 View Post
    Now that BCM BCG’s & SOLGW’s BCG’s are both available again (as of right now) I was curious what you guys think is better & which one you prefer (since they are about the same price). I know they are both top quality BCG’s and their quality are probably around the same but wanted to know which you guys prefer if you had the choice etc. Thanks.
    I prefer SOLGW over BCM. I have both as well as sionics, LMT and colt. My experience reflects what SOTAR said. I had a few BCM's and the extractor spring was a 4 coil spring that didn't last long. Perhaps they use different springs currently? I prefer the sprinco or colt extractor spring and the SOLGW comes with the sprinco.

Cheers, Steve

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    (Sigh.) Like I told you when you subscribed to my Only Fans page, stop cyber stalking me. I know you have romantic feelings for me but I just don't swing that way. And for the last time no, I will not send you feet pics.
    Wow.. you are nuts.. keep you gay stuff to yourself. This is a gun forum, Not a dating site
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ssc View Post
    I prefer SOLGW over BCM. I have both as well as sionics, LMT and colt. My experience reflects what SOTAR said. I had a few BCM's and the extractor spring was a 4 coil spring that didn't last long. Perhaps they use different springs currently? I prefer the sprinco or colt extractor spring and the SOLGW comes with the sprinco.

Cheers, Steve
    What makes BCM so much better? I am asking honestly. Most of the Milspec BCG’s are pretty solid (Colt, toolcraft, DD, BCM) ect. I haven’t had any issues with any of the mentioned types.. I have shot a lot of rounds through them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    What makes BCM so much better? I am asking honestly. Most of the Milspec BCG’s are pretty solid (Colt, toolcraft, DD, BCM) ect. I haven’t had any issues with any of the mentioned types.. I have shot a lot of rounds through them.
    From the video, PB speaking: 'without our obsession with QC, we are just another rifle manufacturer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaFOZAwspYI

They have a reputation for QC bordering on the anal, couple that with a reputation for quality components and you have a combination that gives many folks additional comfort that their rifles with BCM components will go bang, every time, whenever needed.

Other manufacturers are taking heed and bringing that spirit of additional QC to the table, which is good for the consumer: we have a wide variety of component manufacturers to choose from.

At least that's the way I see it.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I will only say that they tightly control the measurables. I've gauged BCG's from Colt - DD - AO - WC, Sionics and others.

While all are generally good, Sionics are the most consistent and gas effecient. Sionics also come well staked, with OCKS and great extractor springs. So if I were to pick just one brand, it would be Sionics based on my measurements.

Between those two I would say go with whichever is cheaper as both should be solid BCG’s. I thought this was the other BCG thread.
    Does Sionics still offer their BCG with the NP3 coating? I’m asking because I haven’t seen it offered on their website in a long time. The Sionic BCG’s that your talking about, the ones you tested etc., were they the phosphate or NP3 ones? Just curious, thanks.
    “You can ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”- Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane55 View Post
    Does Sionics still offer their BCG with the NP3 coating? I’m asking because I haven’t seen it offered on their website in a long time. The Sionic BCG’s that your talking about, the ones you tested etc., were they the phosphate or NP3 ones? Just curious, thanks.
    I saw them in stock just the other day.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast