Thread: 16 Inch Ballistic Advantage Barreled Upper

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)

16 Inch Ballistic Advantage Barreled Upper

Hey guys thining out the herd a bit so this one is on the market. This is a Ballistics Advantage 16 in BBL with a front F marked front sight base installed at BA. Melonite gas tube. Unfortunately, I can't remember the Upper I used, It could be a Rainer Arms upper I bought years ago but just can't remember. As you can see it has the Magpul handguard installed. Also, it has the BCM Compensator MOD-0. I do have a BCM charging handle that I will include, it's the Med B4 charging handle I believe, will check to be sure.

This is a low rd count upper/bbl combo, if there are 300/400 rds through it I would be surprised, I normally keep good track but for some reason, I did not on this one. Here is a link/description to the BBL.
    https://www.ballisticadvantage.com/1...ck-series.html
    I can remove the Magpul handguards and take a pic of the BBL if needed, not a big deal, just let me know. BCG is not included. If any further info or pics are needed just ask and I'll get on it. In some of the pics, the lighting is weird and it looks like marks/fingerprints, etc, upper is clean and looks fine, I just checked it to be sure, LOL.PM me here for the best results, I'm in & out several times a day. Asking $400 or a reasonable offer Shipped/Insured. I would do PP with Fees or with F&F or USPS Money Order. I use the USPS but could ship your preference if you prefer another.

Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 07-09-22 at 18:46. Reason: Item Has Sold.8

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    A bump & would consider an offer. Need to clean out some things. Thanks

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Bump. I'll do $350 as is or back @ $400 shipped with the original BCG included. I'll dig it up & get a pic of it if needed, Thanks.