Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig 320, specifically M17, GTG?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I got an M17 mostly because I wanted to run it as a Flux Raider.

I have shot it a bit as just the pistol and my only gripe is that the trigger is utter crap. Maybe I am alone on this, or maybe the example I got is defective but it felt terrible. Mushy, gritty, vague. It's like dragging a concrete block through gravel by a bungee cord.

I upgraded it with an Apex trigger which did clean it up a bit, but it's still not as good as the triggers in my other striker fired pistols (factory or aftermarket)
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the M18. During the first 200 rounds I had a couple failures to go in to battery. I've put an additional 500 rounds through it since with no issues, shooting a mix of NATO FMJ and UMC 115 grain range ammo.

I'm not sure if it's my gun/rail, or my light, or my own ignorance, but I did find I got a lot of wobble with an X300. It's secure, but has some play. I tossed on a TLR-1 and it's rock solid.

I like the gun. It fits my hand, I like the safety, and the trigger is fine for me. It's definitely not as definite as a Glock trigger, but it works for me. I'm a fan of the gun both for duty use and a range/CCW/HD gun.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had an civilian M17 and now a X-Carry Professional. The M17 was 2019 and the professional is a 2020. Both are great guns. I just picked up a Sig slide - that has the extra holes for a RMR - and an adapter plate for a RMR, and SilencerCo threaded barrel to run an Octane9. I'm really happy with the new set-up as well as the old stock version.

Blessings

Feedback Score
    GTG!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal556 View Post
    Just remember that you will needna non-safety grip module after you do the safety delete pin as the pin will be exposed and could walk out under recoil. The grip module prevents it from doing that.
    is it bad that I hate them because I think they're ugly?? Should I be judged?
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    Negative, to each their own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12