Thread: Redback One 5-Day Combat Shooting Course (LEO/ MIL) June 6-10, 2022 - Norfolk, VA

Feedback Score

Redback One 5-Day Combat Shooting Course (LEO/ MIL) June 6-10, 2022 - Norfolk, VA

Redback One 5-Day Combat Shooting Training

Dates: June 6-10, 2022
    Venue: Norfolk PD Range

PRE-REQUISITES:

Open to active duty Law Enforcement and Military Only.

All participants must have received basic pistol and basic carbine training from one of the following: Redback One, Military, Law Enforcement or a reputable training company.

COURSE DESCRIPTION

The Combat Shooting Course is designed for Military commands and Law Enforcement agencies that want world leading, evidence based training with the best practice approach to developing and preparing personnel for high-risk operations, physically, psychologically and cognitively. This course has been developed to educate and train students in current techniques and procedures in safe weapons handling, marksmanship, critical thinking and cognitive skills to increase survivability, lethality and resilience to combat stress. This course will include live fire training and the use of reality based training that will test student performance under near real conditions.

SUBJECTS COVERED (This is not everything that will be covered, full description on our website):

Combat Shooting Standard
    Fundamentals of Marksmanship
    Weapon Presentations
    Pistol Draw
    Rifle to Pistol Transitions & Recovery Drills
    Combat Reloading Procedures
    Tactical Reloading Procedures
    Recoil Management Techniques
    Trigger Management Techniques

Visit our website for the full course description:
    https://redbackone.com/pages/carbine-operator-details

Enrollment:
    https://redbackone.com/products/combat-shooting-course

For more information, contact us.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Great course, I'd love to attend if I wasn't going to be in the middle of moving cross country.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    We hope all is well and good luck with the move. It would be great to have you attend but we understand. Maybe we'll have something closer to where you're moving in the future.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I was eyeballing the class in Sacramento but I'm pretty sure I not suppose to bring my gear into California.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I would also like more Norfolk opportunities as the schedule permits!

Feedback Score
    California is a funny animal for sure...it always pays to read the Californian Penal Code for current updates to laws with regards to bringing weapons into the State. It is definitely doable and something that I have done on many occasions before. It is going to be a great course out there...we have a awesome 200m x 100m range with paper and steel targets. We will be focusing on pistol and carbine integration at close quarters and also approach shooting from 200m and in. With Combat Shooting Standards and the ORT as terminal learning objectives for close quarters shooting and the Dynamic Approach Shooting Qualification for 200m and in. Always a great group of shooters out there also. Feel free to reach out for more information at info@redbackone.com

Feedback Score
    Hi Hammer27, we have a great relationship with Norfolk PD for the use of their range facility, but it is restricted to Law Enforcement and Military students. What courses are you interested in, as we can place the majority of our courses in the Norfolk area.