Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Trigger for my Bolt gun ??

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    You like a two stage even on a Bolt gun? I love them for my AR's but my bolts get the single dingle. To each his own. If you shoot that Triggertech 2 stage give a report. What are the pull weights?

PB
    Pull weights are 4-20oz 1st and 4-24oz on the second.

I love two stage triggers on precision rifles. You set up the shot on the first stage and then execute on the second.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Monk, how do you like yours set up? My Geissele super duty is set 2 lbs 1 lb ish that feels very good to me on an AR.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Monk, how do you like yours set up? My Geissele super duty is set 2 lbs 1 lb ish that feels very good to me on an AR.

PB
    1lb and 1lb. Geisseles have spoiled me and I shoot way more ARs than bolt guns. So going from a 2 stage to a single never seemed consistent to me. I need to get a TriggerTech for my precision AR.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    1lb and 1lb. Geisseles have spoiled me and I shoot way more ARs than bolt guns. So going from a 2 stage to a single never seemed consistent to me.
    This is my problem in REVERSE. I suck coming of a nice single and trying to shoot a 2 stage with a BCG and buffer bouncing all over the place. (this is only when I'm trying to shoot groups on paper)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had a Extreme Performance Mod 22 in my 700 pattern bolt gun for a long time. I jumped on the Geissele band wagon as soon as they released the 700 pattern trigger as all my personal AR's have SSA-E with a reduced power disconnector spring to drop the weight a bit more. The Super 700 I got pulled at 2lbs and was simply a game changer overall. It felt more consistent than the Mod 22 did and is less maintenance. I do not think you can go wrong with the Geissele Super 700!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd like to try one of those some time.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Just installed Timney trigger, third trigger I bought just love the smooth actions.

Feedback Score
    I put a triggertech special in my solus and like it a lot.

I got one with the bolt release cause i didnt know, any downside?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I presume a Solos is a 700 clone, with a side bolt release.

I have a Special with bolt release in my Bergara, and I've found no down-sides to it yet. If I decide to move it to a Remington 700 in the future, I can.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I presume a Solos is a 700 clone, with a side bolt release.

I have a Special with bolt release in my Bergara, and I've found no down-sides to it yet. If I decide to move it to a Remington 700 in the future, I can.
    It is. Seems fine and fit ok. Just didnt know if I was missing something

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345