Thread: Multiple Scopes and mounts for sale, Variable Leupolds and Athlon Helos BTR 2-12X42

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Multiple Scopes and mounts for sale, Variable Leupolds and Athlon Helos BTR 2-12X42

All prices are shipped to you.

Postal Money Order, Personal Check (held until cleared) or cash only. No electronic payments. Not looking for any trades.

Discount if you want to meet me local (West TN).

If you want to buy more than one, we can also work out a deal.

The Leupold scopes are from guns that I no longer own. The Athlon scopes were bought in an attempt to standardize optics for the remaining rifles. I love them but they are too heavy (25 oz) for what I want to use them for. If they were 8 oz lighter, I wouldn't be selling them.

Pictures are all on the Flickr link on the bottom. If you want different/additional pictures let me know.

I am at work during the day and may not be able to respond until after work, these are for sale on another board as well and I will check both boards before responding to offers to be fair.

-Leupold VX-II 2-7X33 with Butler Creek scope caps. These are from the early 2000's and have a locking ocular focus ring. $250 *SOLD*

-Leupold Freedom 3-9X33 Extended Focus Range with Butler Creek scope caps. $300 *SOLD*

-Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14X40 AO Tactical with 4" Leupold Sunshade, Butler Creek scope caps, covered turrets, yardage marked on mag ring (From late 90's). $350 shipped *SOLD*

-Athlon Helos BTR 2-12X42 FFP Milradian with Butler Creek caps, has been mounted and has 2 marks on the tube $375 shipped *SOLD*

-Athlon Helos BTR 2-12X42 FFP Milradian with Butler Creek caps, basically new in the box, removed and looked through $400 shipped *SOLD*

-Athlon Helos BTR 2-12X42 FFP Milradian with Butler Creek caps, basically new in the box, removed and looked through $400 shipped *SOLD*

-Mountain Tactical 20 MOA rail Tikka T3X receiver length, with SWFA SS Low Rings, has been mounted $35 shipped *SOLD*

-Mountain Tactical 20 MOA rail Tikka T3X receiver length, with SWFA SS Low Rings, NIW $45 shipped *SOLD*

-Mountain Tactical 20 MOA rail Tikka T1X receiver length, with SWFA SS Low Rings, NIW $45 shipped

-Leupold VX-II 2-7X33 with Butler Creek scope caps. This is from the early 2000's and has a locking ocular focus ring. $250 *SOLD*

-Leupold Freedom 3-9X33 Extended Focus Range with Butler Creek scope caps. $300 *SOLD*

Bold Items still available

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193676498@N05/
    Last edited by Crow Hunter; 05-16-22 at 09:38.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    -Mountain Tactical 20 MOA rail Tikka T1X receiver length, with SWFA SS Low Rings, NIW $45 shipped

Only thing left.
    Last edited by Crow Hunter; 05-16-22 at 09:39.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Rail still available.