Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magpul has zero customer service?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    Never EVER had any problems with Magpul products. I suppose its possible to get 1 bad magazine, but several?
    All of my Magpul Glock 9mm mags jam with steel case, even when freshly cleaned. But they are 100% with brass or nickel plated ammo.

Feedback Score
    I've had several great experiences with Magpul customer service, they have been great literally sending me parts I broke years after buying, not sure why OP has an issue
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I broke the latch pin on a CTR stock by mortaring the rifle with the stock extended. Called them asking to buy a new pin, and they just sent me an RMA for a replacement stock despite me telling them it was my mistake. I call that above and beyond.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    That's good, everyone feels better now.

If the OP has some sort of additional facts like using their contact form on the website and getting a response, hit up a mod or staff and we'll reopen the htread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234