Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules - Stolen Election

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The attack on those trying to fix the problem is rich. The proposed legislation to eliminate fraud voting is being spun as voter suppression.

The media can tell people what to think because majority of people in this country are clueless, Tik tok watching mongoloids.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The attack on those trying to fix the problem is rich. The proposed legislation to eliminate fraud voting is being spun as voter suppression.

The media can tell people what to think because majority of people in this country are clueless, Tik tok watching mongoloids.
    Sadly, but indeed true. Looks as though my kid/grandkid are not in store for a cheery future.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    So what are we going to do about it....vote our way out of it next time?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    So what are we going to do about it....vote our way out of it next time?
    and send your favorite candidates more money...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    LOL, election integrity is a bit late.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They will do it again and probably get away with it again because Americans don't care !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    ... Why do you think they are being such fascists with the people they are jamming for Jan 6th.
    I think January 6th scared the hell out of those charlatans in Congress. They’ve been “poking the bear” so long without repercussions and the bear stirred on January 6th. This “Insurrectionist” garbage is an attemp to scare the bear back asleep.

Feedback Score
    I mean, it was an Insurrection by definition. So?

The definition of an insurrection is a rise against government authority or a revolt. An example of an insurrection is a rebel protest against a dictatorship. An organized opposition to an authority; a mutiny; a rebellion.

Feedback Score
    The only unarmed insurrection in history... that by itself should be enough of a clue that it wasn't a real 'insurrection'. And that the riot, probably the best term for it, stopped a legitimate and legal challenge to the outcome of the election sure was convenient.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    After the first 30 mins I figured most in the house were plants. Do we honestly know without a doubt that any are in jail?

I think it’s been down most were left plants. Some were legit American patriots, I’ll give you that. The whole thing stinks.

They got away with it once, they’ll do it again and again and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast